Dual Display Diorama Obi-Wan Kenobi Sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But is that 12" WITH the base? So if you put it on the wall it will only be like 9-10"

Huh....so Obi will be about the size of a Hasbro figure.....

Aren't a lot of these in 1/9 scale?

According to the SSC listing for the ALIENS dio, that one measure's 13" tall, which would be the total height, base included. I'd say the SSC listing for this piece is base and all size. That'd make Obi-Wan about 6" tall, he looks about half the size of the total dio height, so about 1/12th scale.

Its not too late SSC, cancel production on this, do a 2 up on the reactor, ditch the obi-wan, and give us that!

That'd make Obi-Wan about 6" tall, he looks about half the size of the total dio height, so about 1/12th scale.

So Obi-Wan will be the size of a Marvel Legend....that's better but still overpriced IMHO.

I would rather Sideshow make more 1/6 accessory pieces, like a dagobah camping set.

i5n2au.jpg

At this price and small size, I bet the people who complained about the price of the exclusive Belloq with the idol chamber may not find it to be such a bad deal after all.

Not much excitment for this piece huh....Seriously, What a random idea for a Dio...

I always have a hard time comparing price to size. I try to just go by how it looks and how much it is. I would probably get this, but I just bought a car so there's no way this is fitting in the budget. Gotta really tighten the belt now.

I never thought I'd hear a company concerned about how much space a collector has available for their collectibles. LOL

You don't need everything that comes up for sale and if you do, buy a bigger house, be creative in creating more space, sell that greasy, ugly couch...

BB

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 'Sabotage' Dual Display Diorama

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 6 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

Got my notice today---waitlist item---If someone wants and does not think they will get LMK before I cancel.......will cancel on Thursday right after newsletter

Must have been a production piece at the Con then, if so it looked VERY well done! :clap

I'm from the UK. I've had this on order for several months now and have yet to receive any notification that my order has been accepted. Does side show have a policy whereby they process domestic orders first?

I ordered mine through Play.Com. £149.99 - 5% Rac voucher code :)
Play will have them by the end of Sept apparently.

Back