Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried my luck with a multi on the new Phy Vegito banner, pulled nothing but Rs and SRs. Don't bother.

To get all the LR Vegito potara medals, you are gonna need 6 cards of each type with the fierce battle link. I can see some players struggling with this.

I dropped 250 stones on the Vegito banner: got 1 int. Kid Buu (dupe), phy. SS Gotenks (dupe), int. Ultimate Gohan (dupe), Str. Beerus (dupe), Int. Mai, & Phy. Syn Shenron (very high on my want list for optimal Shadow Dragons & Extreme Phy teams).

I might pick up another Google Play card to go a few more times hoping for Vegito or a SSJ3 Phy. Gotenks (dupe), but I will probably wait for the dual Rose/Vegito banner and buy some stones from MGW.

Yeah, phy SV will 100% come back on the 3rd year LR Vegito banner, be very careful pulling for this one. Phy SV is powerful, but takes a long time to get powerful if that makes sense? He needs to be hit 10 times to get a decent atk boost basically which is 100%.

At the start of a match he is identical to the agl one with a worse damage reduction skill. A 100% Agl SV may outdamage him early on. I'm saving for the ssb/rose and LR banners, definitely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot for the advice on LR Trunks, crew. You all rock.

Congrats on that PHY Syn Shenron, Kibishii!

If a friend unit can count toward the six Fierce Battlers, then I'm short two STR units. Hmm...

EDIT: Just read that friend units don't count. : (

OK, wow. the 2nd part of jps 3rd year anniversary has been announced, and the original 5 LRs will be getting their own banners; Goku black, Trunks, Gohan, Broly and Majin Vegeta! I just hope the banners arent watered down like the ones we have been getting, because if they are true featured LRs I will be going HAM for Gohan xD

Man, at this rate im going to have to save up like 3000 stones between now and July to have a chance of getting the 3rdyear stuff :p

These are the units with fierce battle link needed in order to obtain all Potara medals. I need to dokkan my base Vegeta or Baby to have a sixth Int unit with the link.

6tzynnu0s0g01.jpg

The worst thing for me about the grind is having to do the quest events twice - one on Z-hard so it unlocks Super difficulty which is where you get the medals from. :slap

If you dont feel like doing it yourself man, I highly recommend hitting up Norielle over on MGW; she completed my entire story mode on jp in less than an hour for $20; dont know how much she would charge to also focus on getting the medals for you, but its likely she can do that too.

I got my 540 stones from MGW AND the extra-double Androids 17 & 18 stones...combined I have right at 600 stones. Temptation is killing me to keep pulling on the Phy. Super Vegito banner but I have already dropped 300 stones on it!!!

Ouch. I just did one multi since we got pretty much a free one with the double LR android rewards, and..... got him. Not trying to gloat man, sorry if it comes across that way, and I hope if you keep going you do pull him, but seriously, dont use up all your stones on him, or teq VB at this point tbh. LR VB is almost as good for a free unit and has better links. Keep your stones for the 3rd year anniversary, we will need all the stones we can get.

Imo, teq VB is only good for his leader skill at this point. He is insanely powerful, yes, but his links make it difficult to get supers off. Phy vegito is only good if you get some dupes of him, otherwise the original is just as good and can tank better.

EDIT: Instead of complaining, I'm just going to ask:

How the hell do I beat Stage 2 of Buuhan's Dokkan challenge?

EDIT: Instead of complaining, I'm just going to ask:
How the hell do I beat Stage 2 of Buuhan's Dokkan challenge?
For the first 9 (or 12?) moves he is VERY difficult to damage unless you have a high-damage output team. (My mono-str team can usually 2-3 shot most of the recent Dokkan Events and it still takes me a few rounds to kill him if that gives you an idea of Buuhan's defense.) After a few rounds, he will change forms and begin decreasing in damage and his defense drops dramatically. He has multiple forms but only two cause a problem: the Buuhan form has high defense, the Buupiccolo heals. If you don't have a team that hits hard enough on Buuhan, I would recommend using Baba, Ghost Usher, and Pilaf to get you through his Buuhan form and then try and blast the hell out of his Buutenks form.

I don't know what cards you have, but I do know that you have most of the top-end int. cards. Some cards that REALLY help are str. SSJ2 Vegeta, agi. Super Vegeta, and phy. Blue Vegito. I can put any of them as my leader if you need.

You actually started playing at a great time because it coincided with many of the best cards being released including a Dual Banner. Deano & I spend $$$ on the game, so that is naturally going to give us a gigantic advantage.

Edit: If you have str. Vegeta/Bulma, I can set my SSJ4 Goku as my leader. If you make a decent str. team with Vegeta/Bulma as the lead, get to the buutenks and change orbs to str and use my Goku. He will probably take 2-3 bars with one hit; more if he crits.

Last edited:
Agreed, Buuhan is possibly one of the hardest 70% leads to beat, and still really annoying to this day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton, Kibishii; you seriously saved me on that fight. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time or orbs left to receive the rewards from the campaign. I'll be missing out on the glitch rewards, too. Don't even know if the campaign will return. Whatever. My own fault for sinking time into this and expecting fulfillment.

How's everyone else doing? Is your fusion team kicking ass on JP, Deano?

Thanks a ton, Kibishii; you seriously saved me on that fight. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time or orbs left to receive the rewards from the campaign. I'll be missing out on the glitch rewards, too. Don't even know if the campaign will return. Whatever. My own fault for sinking time into this and expecting fulfillment.
How's everyone else doing? Is your fusion team kicking ass on JP, Deano?
If you get stuck on any events, let me know and I will gladly try to help. Most events have some type of gimmick that you just gotta figure out how to work around.

I have been trying Super Battle Road. I have only won using my super str team so far; I get really close with both of my super teq and super int teams, but run out of steam when I get to the 4th fight. *Update: I just about threw my phone, lol, I have been giving it a go with my extreme phy team and got to the last fight with roughly 90% health and one Future Bulma & one Princess Snake...I was feeling good. First round Vegeta supers and Trunks supers and knocks me out.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread died off, didnt it? Well, with teq VB and str Rose announced early, anyone planning on summoning for them?

Back