Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this was unexpected! Did a yolo single on the LR Vegito banner over on jp and he popped up!! Used up the free tickets and got Tapion too xD

Wasn't so lucky using the free stones on the LR Gogeta banner though; 3 multis plus the free one and not a single ssr. Rates on jp are weird I tell you.

If anyone was hesitant to try JP, even just to play around with during downtime periods on global like now, this is the time. So much free stuff (im talking hundreds of free stones just for logging in) and something truly special to summon for. If you have an android phone, dbz space has a normal apk download for it (no hacks or cheats added)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Femtech, make sure you are not burning yourself out.

Yeah, I'm trying to work on my pacing. It helps when I read that other players encounter the same sentiments.

Well, this was unexpected! Did a yolo single on the LR Vegito banner over on jp and he popped up!! Used up the free tickets and got Tapion too xD

That's awesome, Deano! Congrats!

Thanks! you wont believe this, but I just did a other single on the gogeta banner and got ssj4 Gogeta!! At this rate I will have a team that rivals my global xD

I am loving the new str. Vegeta. I tested him by switching out the rainbow str. Gogeta and was able to beat the new Broly event without any items; I DID have the new Vegeta go rage when Broly dropped me below 30%, but Vegeta took him out.

Deano, on the MGW (William Wu's page), one of the admins said that a stones spent/ticket banner should be coming soon. Have you heard ANYTHING about this? I almost asked on the board.

Nope, not heard anything but tbh the tickets come round during the download events; we had tickets for 150 and 200mil downloads and 250mil shouldn't be far off. Expect it after jp is done with the 3rd anniversary, maybe March or April?

Well, just so I can get some more stones for jp, I decided to get Norielle from MGW to complete the story and boss rush missions for me. Already done them on global so I really can't be bothered doing it all over, especially when the Porunga wishes are going on just now on jp lol

Just for now. Global is really boring me atm, and managing to pull LR Vegito enticed me over for a bit lol

Update: So, Norielle got the entire story mode done in about half an hour, ended up with over 800 stones because I hadnt touched the story mode much, and, again, got very lucky, pulled TWO LR Gogetas and an int Gogeta, now I pretty much have a more powerful team than my Global in just over 4 days lol.

Granted, my JP box is extremely limited, dont have anyone to put with LR Vegito, but I have int units that can be used in place for the time being. Int Gogeta actually works on LR Vegitos team with that btw, since LR Vegito has a secondary int leader skill of 90% and ki+3, and hes almost as powerful as on his own INT team. LR Gogeta on the other hand I got very lucky with; LR Gogeta with dupe, int gogeta, ssj4 gogeta, sealteanks, phy ssj3 Gotenks, and phy Pan for support since LR Gogeta gives 90% to phy.

All that, and I still wont play JP as my main; I would rather "be behind" on global and be able to read text in the game than play as stuff comes out. All in all, been a fun experience :p

haha tell me about it! Knowing my luck though, now that ive gotten so lucky on jp, my global luck for when they arrive there will have dried up completely xD

FYI, if you buy a Google Play $25 giftcard now until March 10th, you will get offered a "Bonus" once you confirm the amount on Play Store. If you click the "Bonus", it will open Dokkan Battle and give you a $5 credit.

I know MGW is still less for stones, but I figured for an extra 20% on $25, why not and picked up a card today.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder if the same applies for £25 cards (I'm in the uk)

Hmm, interesting. I wonder if the same applies for £25 cards (I'm in the uk)
I know it is working in Australia (they only have to buy a $20 card), not sure about the UK.

Man, LR banners really are traps. It's inhumane.
I agree. I learned my lesson with the LR Trunks banner...500 stones and not a single banner SSR. I'll never roll on an LR Banner again. I'll either go deep on a carnival banner or just wait for God to bless me one on a random banner.

Need advice, crew. I've burned around 350 stones on the Trunks banner so far and haven't had any luck. I've been powering through Quest mode to earn the stones, but I am almost done with the campaign. I really don't want to shell out money on this game because it frustrates me to think that the developers are getting so much revenue for doing so little work, especially compared to AAA titles that make far less. The think is, LR Trunks is the only card I care strongly about in the game. Even the new fusion cards don't appeal to me as much as Trunks, even though he's not that awesome gameplay-wise. That being the case, should I give in, spend the money, and invest in my luck? I probably only have enough Quest missions left for one more multi if I choose not to spend. Thanks.

If you spend money trying to get an LR with these low pull rates, you will get burned guaranteed. I know of some dokkan YouTubers that spent close to $5-10k trying to pull and LR, dropping thousands of stones only to get trash and lucky if they pulled just one.

My advice: wait until stone sales and spend and summon wisely. LR Trunks just isn't worth all that hassle, stress and money.

Need advice, crew. I've burned around 350 stones on the Trunks banner so far and haven't had any luck...The thing is, LR Trunks is the only card I care strongly about in the game.
LR Trunks was the #1 LR I want because he fits well on multiple teams (LR Broly is #2 just for WT). I dropped 500 stones on the "Legendary" LR Trunks banner and didn't get a single SSR banner card. There were people on the MGW Facebook page that dropped 2k+ and didn't get him. Wait until a Carnival Banner (double rates) and drop stones there OR a banner that has multiple Banner cards you want and LR Trunks is also in that banner, drop stones there (this Vegeta banner is a good example, I wanted to 100% the str Vegeta and it had Broly in it...didn't get Broly).

My advice: screw legendary banners and just hope you get lucky an pull an LR on a banner with cards you want.

You can run the game fine without LRs. My mono-str team easily beats any event in the game and it doesn't have any LRs in it. Honestly, Dupes > LRs.

From experience with him, I would say the new LR Vegito takes that spot from Trunks. He is a proper lead for Potara, arguably the most broken overpowered team next to fusion dance, can also have int types on his team (allowing the likes of LR Gohan and int Gogeta), and also fits on the majin Buu arc and int teams. Either category is going to leave you with at least one other Vegito who can counter (agl or phy) as well as the new teq VB who is broken af (or phy VB for yet another counter user), AND teq base Vegito for a boost to their already enormous atk stat. Running the orb changer ssj Goku (int) also pretty much guarantees an ultra super when combines with their rainbow rob passive giving them 2 extra ki per rainbow. Its insane.

This and the LR Gogeta will be the only LR banners I will recommend you pull on when it comes to Global, since they are basically just Dokkanfest units you can LR, and thus you get decent rates on them. I know folk are saying rates are terrible for them, but from vids on youtube I see the same kind of pulls as a dokkanfest unit. Folk are overreacting because they cant pull them, but tbh, I couldnt pull phy ssj3 Gotenks until well into 1.5k stones. It happens!

Other than that, yes, double rate or guaranteed ssr banners like the rage Vegeta are the only banners worth trying to get LRs on. The single type banners rarely have any good cards worth pulling, and neither do the LR banners.

Back