Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock on, Deano! I'm glad the GSSR update hit GLB before LR Gogeta and Vegitto

I don't fricken believe it, I got LR ssj3 Goku on the guaranteed ssr slot after only 100 stones!!! That guaranteed slot is amazing for LR and double rates banners, seriously, They are worth trying on now!
After seeing all the LR pulls on MGW and then your post, I went out and bought 2 $50 Google Play Cards ($100 total); that put my total stones just over 450 burned on the Rising Dragon banner. Still no $%&* summonable LRs.
I hate all of you. :slap

Massive congrats man! I'll swap the goku for Gohan, that's my holy Grail card [emoji14]

Good luck awakening Broly, that's a grind and a half! Remember Brolys Dokkan event allows you to farm his SA.

The Goten will be really good in a month or so too, he gets an extreme z awakening with the Goku and Gohan in the same set.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Massive congrats man! I'll swap the goku for Gohan, that's my holy Grail card [emoji14]

Good luck awakening Broly, that's a grind and a half! Remember Brolys Dokkan event allows you to farm his SA.

The Goten will be really good in a month or so too, he gets an extreme z awakening with the Goku and Gohan in the same set.
Thanks man. I jumped up and down and made such a ruckuss that it woke my 13 year old up. :lol
My "Holy Grail" card has always been Majin Vegeta simply because Vegeta is my favorite character and he would give me an optimal Extreme Agi. team...and that card art!
I have the Goten with all four paths opened, but haven't invested any orbs into him and his SA is only two.

In terms of just card art I have to agree, and I do love Majin Vegeta as a character, but in terms of use I wouldnt have much for him. Already have Broly for world tournaments and I really dont like the resurrected warriors or ext AGL teams (dont even have super 17, only 120% lead I dont have :p) thats he's optimal on. Gohan on the other hand is one of the most powerful cards in the game, can be used on hybrid saiyans and the LR Vegito potara teams since that team gives 90% to INT types and is just all around monstrous.

I love my LR ssj3 Goku just for the fact its a freaking LR, but just wont have much use for him as his category (ssj3) is hard to run (wont be summoning for Bardock) and even then my EZA ssj3 Goku is rainbowed and in most cases will simply hit harder. Damn shame tbh.

I want Majin Vegeta mainly because he is my favorite character from all the way back to the 90's when my wife and I used to get Japanese Fansubs. He will also complete my extreme agi. team.

I think LR Boujack is a really underated LR as well; especially on a Resurrected Warriors team.

You pulled your first gatcha LR, Kibishii! And Broly was one of the ones you really wanted, right? That's so cool! I hope I can join the club once the Anniversary starts.

You pulled your first gatcha LR, Kibishii! And Broly was one of the ones you really wanted, right? That's so cool! I hope I can join the club once the Anniversary starts.
I pulled 2 in under five minutes! I wanted Broly for WT, and I am really excited to have him because he links better and his 2nd SA is really powerful, but I have the EZA str. Broly with 3 paths opened who got the job done last WT. Again, I am still really grateful and excited to use him next WT!

I would say my current list of wanted LR's would look like this:

1. Majin Vegeta (not the most powerful LR & he got shafted on links, but he's my favorite character & would get me an optimal extreme agi team)
2. Gohan (hardest hitting card in the game)
3. Black & Zamasu (they basically do everything)
4. Boujack (on a resurrected warrior team he is an absolute monster- 200% atk modifier+150% at full health destroys)
5. Goten & Trunks (like B&Z, they can do everything and are self sufficient, but my agi. team is already strong so they become a lower priority)
6. Broly (WT.)
7. Trunks (one of my favorite characters & would help my super phy. team, but the more I read about him, he is just meh as far as an LR goes)
8. SSJ3 Goku (my teq. team is already strong and the my EZA SSJ3 Goku has 2 paths opened so he becomes a lower priority)

What would you guys say is your "LR" order?

Last edited:
Holy %@&#! For some reason, I didn't even see LR Gohan when I read your post. That's incredible, Kibishii!

What would your list of 'wanted' LR's look like and why?

I included Broly & Gohan on my list just to explain why I put them in that spot.

Femtech, check your PMs.

I only really "want" a few to complete my perfect teams. Would take any though as they're LRs obviously [emoji14]

1. LR Vegito - Makes Potara hardest hitting in game, is broken when transformed (counters for 1mil non crit, hits stupid hard)

2. LR Gohan - Hardest hitter, can be used on potara team under LR Vegito lead (90% to int)

3. LR Gogeta - Same as Vegito, makes fusion stupid broken. Int Gogeta on steroids when transformed. (effective against everything)

LR Rose/Zamasu would be on the list but they make it impossible to transform LR Vegito or UI Goku with their healing. LR Trunks would be cool to have but I don't run hybrid Saiyans or super phy so no use for me. Same with LR Goten/Trunks, don't run their teams. LR Beerus and Bardock are both meh to me so no intention of going for them when they drop either.

I've basically come to the conclusion that I have the most powerful teams in the game, I'm at the point where I don't NEED to go for every unit, only those I like.

Well folks, something I NEVER thought would happen, just happened; I just pulled my own personal holy Grail, LR Gohan from the otherworld warriors banner! Words can't express how giddy I am right now lol.

I cropped out the username since I'm really cautious about account theft, but trust me, it's mine lol.
e5421f0709174e3dc829d54b62897c42.jpg
5e3b10c4f7bf64e535c348f2c43e84a6.jpg

I got him to SA10 and will leave him at that for now as I don't want to go into the year 3 banner with no kais [emoji14]

I know we will get loads of grand kais etc as Porunga and coin rewards but I just want to get LR Vegito and Gogeta to SA10 as soon as I pull them lol.

Oh, and I didn't screencap it, and I don't think I mentioned before, but I pulled a dupe LR ssj3 Goku! I have no idea where all this luck came from and honestly, it's worrying me that I will get shafted during year 3 but for now I'm completely content lol.

congrats man! I know that was your #1 want for a long time. I am just returning from a family vacation to Montana, but am getting really frustrated with MGW. I paid for 1k stones on June 5th and they still have not done the transfer. I messaged Michael and he said there have been no transfers in the last week.

congrats man! I know that was your #1 want for a long time. I am just returning from a family vacation to Montana, but am getting really frustrated with MGW. I paid for 1k stones on June 5th and they still have not done the transfer. I messaged Michael and he said there have been no transfers in the last week.
Thanks!

Seriously? I paid William on the 17th and mines got done on Friday. Who is it you deal with?

Thanks!
Seriously? I paid William on the 17th and mines got done on Friday. Who is it you deal with?
Michael Hoang...maybe you can send William a message on Facebook since you have a running relationship with him and get him to speed up my transfer (Kibishii Baka= Jason Coffield)

Last edited:
Hope everyone is doing well! After saving up a ton of stones over the past few months in preparation for this Dual Dokkan Fest, I summoned like crazy last night. I pulled every featured unit on LR Gogeta's banner, but wasn't able to pull him. -___-
Fortunately, I was lucky enough to acquire an LR Vegitto. It's a strange feeling having my first gatcha LR.
I know the banners just went up, but I hope everyone summons what they're hoping for in the next 12 days!

Hey congrats, Vegito is the better of the two!

In 1200 stones I didn't do too badly; one if each LR, and 2 dupes of int Gogeta, phy VB and phy SV, all of which I needed. I'm fine with that!

Part if me is kinda upset because I know what my luck was like on jp with them but can't win em all lol.

Back