Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 340 stones and plan on buying another 540 (720 if they go on sale). I want str. Rose a lot, but I am hoping Bamco will mix up the other banner cards because the only other card from his banner I really want is Agi. Android 17. I think my phy. Black, Cooler, and Omega all just need one dupe to be rainbow and I already have the teq. Beerus with all paths opened.

My RNG has been really crappy since my painful 500 stone waste on the LR Trunks banner...it took me 700 stones to get Int. GA Frieza. I bought all three $10 packs for Str. Broly and dropped another 200 stones just to get 3 of him. I was hoping for my last SSJ4 Vegeta but nope.

My 7 year old daughter was sitting next to me today while I was watching Masked Ningen on youtube and asked if she could play Dokkan. She is rank 3 and single pulled LR Broly. If I hadn't invested a year and a ton of $ on the game, I would steal her account.View attachment 405384

Last edited:
Hahahaha You're like, "That's a really bad card, sweetie. Let me take the burden off your hands."

My RNG luck has been pretty dismal lately. I'm thinking I should probably just save my stones for when the transformation mechanic reaches GLB.

Well, after all the stones I bought, I got Rose on a damn ticket single. Glad I got him but man, annoys me that rng decided to laugh at me one last time.

Actually spent 1000 stones between the two banners, and the game literally gave me nine, NINE Gohans, so he's now rainbowed from me not having him at all beforehand; got two Gotenks dupes aswell and a ssj3 Broly from Roses banner, so good pulls apart from missing teq VB and, up until the single Rose, no sign of him either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, after all the stones I bought, I got Rose on a damn ticket single. Glad I got him but man, annoys me that rng decided to laugh at me one last time.
Actually spent 1000 stones between the two banners, and the game literally gave me nine, NINE Gohans, so he's now rainbowed from me not having him at all beforehand; got two Gotenks dupes aswell and a ssj3 Broly from Roses banner, so good pulls apart from missing teq VB and, up until the single Rose, no sign of him either.
Around 800 stones and I was pulling fire. One pull I got agi. Super 17, phy. Omega (now rainbowed) and str. Rose. I also finally pulled int. Turles who has been high on my "old" wants list.
Finally, I got the following dupes: 1 phy. Black (90%), 1 phy. Omega (100%), x2 agi. Super 17, 1 phy. Ssj3 Gotenks, 1 agi. Ssj3 Goku (79%), 1 str. Zamasu, 1 str. Ultimate Gohan, agi. SSj2 Gohan (youth). The SSJ4 Goku will put me at 90% as well.

View attachment 405898

I know what you mean. In future I'm saving any and all stones for these dual fests only. I would rather guarantee myself these hype units than try to pull ones that usually aren't even run as leaders (can't find any phy Vegito friends at this point to run my 100% eza ssj3 Goku, and im certain ssj3 Bardock coming up will have the same issue).

There's even a high chance I will pull the skipped units when they come back (hence my 100% str Gohan lol).

Saving everything for the LR Vegito banner at year 3 (ignoring LR Gogeta since my fusion team is broken as is) and then try my luck for LR Gohan on his featured 3 day banner. That's my current goals [emoji14]

I have $17 in Google Play stored to buy the $1=5 stones and will use those stones to buy Kais. I have so many top tier cards that needs Kais, so I feel like those are a 'need'.

After that, everything will go towards saving for the 3 year banner and I am going hard for LR Vegito as well. I want to roll on the LR Gogeta banner because I need stronger super phy. cards and Str. Janemba is the only 120 lead I am missing, but my str. Gogeta and int. Janemba are already rainbowed and I will be pissed if I just summon a bunch of them and not get LR Gogeta or Str. Janemba. As of right now, str. Janemba is my most wanted nonLR card.

I also plan on dropping 500+ stones on the 3 Day LR Majin Vegeta banner.

I only needed one more multi from the Super banner to get a Free multi so I figured I would use the free stones we got overnight.

The first multi went cracked screen: I pulled my 3rd Phy. SS God (blue) Goku & teq. Gohan (kid) & Icarus (both dupes). Next I did the "free" multisummon and Goku went SSJ3. I was thrilled and knew I would get something amazing! I pulled agi. Goku (Kaioken) & agi. "Supreme Warrior Awakened" SS Goku (probably the 2nd worst SSR card in the game).

Talk about a let down. Kind of bummed that all four SSRs suck, but this dual banner was great to me and at least they weren't dead multis and both the Phy. God Goku and teq. Gohan (kid) should get an awakening sooner or later.

Last edited:
Well those free 50 stones gave me Vegito finally so I'm happy, I can walk away satisfied (and broke lol)

Damn I ain't had this luck in a while. Was pulling trash on this banner before this multi:

UI Goku
Jiren
Teq Android 18
Nouva Shenron

In the meantime I've been busy awakening Caulifla and her SA, Kale, Kefla and Str Godku. Barely have any Str training items now. :lol

Also managed to get the 1000 day login bonus LR Goku the other day. Can't believe I've been playing it for this long.

Managed to get an amazing set of pulls in 300 stones! 3 UI Goku (rainbowing him) 1 Jiren, 1 Kefla (rainbowing her) 1 str ssb Goku, and 2 new 18s. Very happy at that.

Nice! You guys are kicking ass on your pulls!

Now that the GLB Friends List is full of Mastered Gokus, I definitely wish I pulled a UI. The transformation mechanic is so much fun to experience!

I saw on Reddit that JP has an incoming F2P LR Trunks, which is awesome, but he still has short hair! I'm desperate for a long-haired, movie-style SSJ Trunks.

In my 300 stones I got: 1 dupe of UI, 1 Angel Frieza dupe, Kefla dupe, Caulifa (last dupe), the new str. SSB Goku, and both the new teq. #17 & #18. I would have liked a Jiren, but not a big deal. I was pretty salty at first because my first three summons gave me ONLY the GSSR and they were the str. nuker Goku x2 and the str Gotenks (rainbowed a long time ago).

I am probably going to pass on the Taipion banner. I want to go into the 3 Year Anni. banners with 1k+ and I might drop another 1k on the Majin Vegeta 3 day.

Have any of you tried Dragonball Legends? I have been playing for the last week, but am not feeling it. I don't like the major pvp push or the realtime fighting mechanic and I can see this as being impossible to keep up without spending a ton of $$$. I already spend enough on Dokkan.

Played it for the free crystals and got garbage, apparently the rates are horrible so will just log in for bonuses and that's it until it gets decent. I can't get excited for a Pikkon ssr when we have such godly cards on dokkan lol.

Played it for the free crystals and got garbage, apparently the rates are horrible so will just log in for bonuses and that's it until it gets decent. I can't get excited for a Pikkon ssr when we have such godly cards on dokkan lol.
I got SP Pikkon & SP SSJ Goku on my first multi, but I still am not really enjoying the game. I am not a fan of PVP in general, so the game just isn't for me.

I don't fricken believe it, I got LR ssj3 Goku on the guaranteed ssr slot after only 100 stones!!! That guaranteed slot is amazing for LR and double rates banners, seriously, They are worth trying on now!

Back