Does your Sentinel light up?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had any problems getting Colossus and Cyke to actually fit onto the base? I've had problems with pins out of place in the past (namely with the RWoS), but I was always able to bend a pin and get it in. I'm having some serious trouble getting the pins bent on these in order to get the pin and power sockets lined up. Thoughts?

Oh man! Sorry to hear that, wicket.

I had the same problem-the pegs for Colossus not lining up, so I'm sending it back.

With all of these returns, I am seriously beginning to doubt that there will be any extras left for my wait list order to ever be fulfilled... :sick

I'm just pissed first because it didn't fit, and second I feel like a real jackass for trying to force it. That being said, the Cyke fits even worse, so I'm not even going to atempt that one. I was so excited for the thing to arrive and now I can't even set the damn thing up.

There is no angle that will work on either of them. The space between the pin and the power plug is too far on one and too close on another.

wicket87 said:
There is no angle that will work on either of them. The space between the pin and the power plug is too far on one and too close on another.

Really sorry to hear about that wicket..Man i can really sympathize with you I've had my problems with stats before..Hope you get this resolved..=)..best of luck..:eek:

I just happy mine came ok..because from asia i don't think i have the option of returning stuff without incurring a huuuuuuge bill..=(

Those great folks at Sideshow contacted me this morning and will be happy to give me a new/fixed one :tu:

Thank you Sideshow for your terrific customer service. My Vader came today as well (completely problem free) :)

speedracer said:
Really sorry to hear about that wicket..Man i can really sympathize with you I've had my problems with stats before..Hope you get this resolved..=)..best of luck..:eek:

I just happy mine came ok..because from asia i don't think i have the option of returning stuff without incurring a huuuuuuge bill..=(

do you mean return for a refund or return for an exchange? exchange in cases of breakage etc... is free. why did you think you have to pay for it?

if for a refund then yes. you have to incur shipping, i understand ss will only refund the cost of the product.

noelleon69 said:
if for a refund then yes. you have to incur shipping, i understand ss will only refund the cost of the product.

That's not correct, as long as it is because of damage you'll get all of your money returned including shipping.

Jesse

oh ok, got it mixed up. so if it's due to damage, a full refund will be issued. but if it's because one doesnt like it, only the cost of the product will be refunded? is that more accurate?

I have a lot of sideshow item and luckily have never had any problems...You mean if i did have a problem they would pay for shipping for the damaged item from asia back to california and ship a new item from california to asia..for no extra charge..If thats true..It makes me feel a lot better that i always buy sideshow..=)

noelleon69 said:
oh ok, got it mixed up. so if it's due to damage, a full refund will be issued. but if it's because one doesnt like it, only the cost of the product will be refunded? is that more accurate?

That is indeed the case.

Jesse

speedracer said:
I have a lot of sideshow item and luckily have never had any problems...You mean if i did have a problem they would pay for shipping for the damaged item from asia back to california and ship a new item from california to asia..for no extra charge..If thats true..It makes me feel a lot better that i always buy sideshow..=)

As far as overseas shipments, they usually have you destroy the figure and send them pics of it. Then they will ship you another one or a refund. That was mostly for the Weta pieces though. If it wasn't something they couldn't/wouldn't ship out again they also gave options of a 50% refund off of the piece if you kept it.

Jesse

It was last Saturday that I shipped mine out and I got the replacement today. So RMA's don't necessarily take 3-4 weeks.

And now everything lights up - I really appreciate this piece all the more that I had to work to get a fully functional one. It's incredibly cool!

Jesseawilson said:
As far as overseas shipments, they usually have you destroy the figure and send them pics of it. Then they will ship you another one or a refund. That was mostly for the Weta pieces though. If it wasn't something they couldn't/wouldn't ship out again they also gave options of a 50% refund off of the piece if you kept it.

Jesse

still an awesome deal..=)..sideshow rules..=)

Nice to hear yours is ok Dave..it is really nice isn't it..=)

Well I finally drove to fedex after three missed deliveries and lo and behold...the sentinel's head won't light up. What did you all use to clean the contacts with?

Back