Does your Sentinel light up?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke a leg on a statue once, it wasn't SS. I was forceing the leg in and, snap. I sent it back and all was good.

It also thought I had a wiring problem with my X-Men Sent. Until I found the switch to turn it on.

Received my diorama today and searched the entire forum for info. I had questions about the power supply. Thanks for the tips Batman, now I also know where to turn the thing on and off!

So I just got a call from Aimee at sideshow, who is just so sweet and wonderful by the way. My replacement is on its way from China. Apparantly the last thing they do is spray these things with a clear coat to protect and lock in the color. Someone neglected to cover the contacts on some of the pieces before spraying the clear coat. D'oh!
It should be here by the end of April hopefully. I was also offered a refund if I didn't want to wait. Great piece though, so I am definately going to wait.

Yeh, i'm waiting to. Can't imagine anyone who has seen this piece, to wanta refund.

i did get my replacement but it was a different number

original one was 232 and replacement was 482

Would have prefered my original lower number but what can you do. I am not selling it and it's a great piece.

SolidLiquidFox said:

Would have prefered my original lower number but what can you do. I am not selling it and it's a great piece.

Not that it matters, but the number on your replacement is still lower than on my piece: 597.

SolidLiquidFox said:

The new replacements are coming to sideshow un-numbered, so at this point you should be able to get the same edition number.

Back