Statue ARH Studios Achilles 1/4 AP - Pictures and Order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have one of these, AP or regular, that they are willing to sell for near retail?

Maybe. I'll be patient and look around a bit longer. But $1500 ain't gonna happen...

Es 300. Sideshow doesn't have it anymore. Maybe some online retailers.still have some stock

ty ty..guys: whats the difference between the achilles AP and the battle fury one listed on the SS site? Is it just that the battle fury has the blood/gore look to it? and are those the only 2 versions? thanks

ty ty..guys: whats the difference between the achilles AP and the battle fury one listed on the SS site? Is it just that the battle fury has the blood/gore look to it? and are those the only 2 versions? thanks

more paint is splashed on the battle fury version..thats the only difference...and so far 2 versions that I know of exists

My Achilles just shipped from SS. That was fast. Thinking about getting Minotaurus to display with Achilles. Got all the others on order. Just a lot all at once.

#36 / 300 has arrived in Dubai.

uploadfromtaptalk1392300164803.jpg

ARH make some amazing statues. Looking forward to get the rest of the stuff I ordered . On a side note , I have a couple of suggestions / feedback ( dunno if this was mentioned before ) :

1- Packaging needs to improve. This is a $350 statue , the least we could get is a color box not a plain white one.
2- The limited edition number is written by hand on a plain base. Not very professional . I mean whats to stop me from scribbling my own number. How much would a sticker cost :S
3- He's Bald :S so you only can display with Helmet. It would have been a nice option to have his head with sculpted hair.
4- The guys at China must be using the cheapeast styrofoam packaging around. Damn stuff is falling apart and made a mess . Lots of small particles everywhere.

Other than the above , I absolutely love the statue. Highly recommended.

Got mine this afternoon. I'll echo the comments about the annoying styrofoam and wishing that Achilles' head wasn't bald, but overall I'm happy. All we need now is Hector!

#36 / 300 has arrived in Dubai.

View attachment 93570

ARH make some amazing statues. Looking forward to get the rest of the stuff I ordered . On a side note , I have a couple of suggestions / feedback ( dunno if this was mentioned before ) :

1- Packaging needs to improve. This is a $350 statue , the least we could get is a color box not a plain white one.
2- The limited edition number is written by hand on a plain base. Not very professional . I mean whats to stop me from scribbling my own number. How much would a sticker cost :S
3- He's Bald :S so you only can display with Helmet. It would have been a nice option to have his head with sculpted hair.
4- The guys at China must be using the cheapeast styrofoam packaging around. Damn stuff is falling apart and made a mess . Lots of small particles everywhere.

Other than the above , I absolutely love the statue. Highly recommended.

:violin

Got mine this afternoon. I'll echo the comments about the annoying styrofoam and wishing that Achilles' head wasn't bald, but overall I'm happy. All we need now is Hector!

:violin

congrats welcome to the club! It sure is an EPIC STATUE!!! :mwaha

Back