ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Jane still be making her debut at NYCC? Or was she pushed back as well. Don't mind as long as she's the sexiest piece ever (until other future stuff like the twins lol :wink1:)!

Maybe Ehren can answer this for you. They are doing the best they can, with plenty yet to do.

Thank you everyone for your patience while we were updating the site. The new site will be up this Monday and we are having 3 statues going up for sale this Monday with our new payment plans.
These statues include the new Frazetta Death Dealer III, Frazetta Barbarian, and ARH's own original Arhian.
Pics and prices will be up this next week

Can't get on with my username and don't see the Barbarian or Deathdealer up for order...is it up yet.

Did the DD1 web exclusive sell out? I think this had the switch out portrait? I dont see it listed but thought I remember averone saying there were more.

Did the DD1 web exclusive sell out? I think this had the switch out portrait? I dont see it listed but thought I remember averone saying there were more.
Yes correct, the EX has two heads. It was shown last time, I have to dig up the pics for you again.
It is still on sale now. What we sell on our site will all be EX till they sell out completely and are no longer available. Its been a good seller but not a sell out, it maybe because all of these are so darn expensive, now it has a 6 month plan and this should help.

I know a new smaller 1:5 Frazetta dio is almost done, you will see it shortly.

Can't get on with my username and don't see the Barbarian or Deathdealer up for order...is it up yet.

Congrats!

Did you see the updates to the last paint and sculpt? They touched it up even more. I think it is going to be amazing to see in person! I have yet to see it painted, I will get to take a video in Sept.

Congrats!

Did you see the updates to the last paint and sculpt? They touched it up even more. I think it is going to be amazing to see in person! I have yet to see it painted, I will get to take a video in Sept.

I did see it...Arahoms getting very good at paint slinging.👍

Back