Do mods overstep here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you ARE a bigot! Do you actually not see this? My friend makes a thread about a devistation in Norway and you use the opportunity to preach your "trash speech" on how it was Muslims. It wasn't Muslims, it was a white Norwegian dude. Do you not feel the slight bit embarrassed?

When Cloud claimed the prophet Mohammed a rapist and terrorist and you agreed did you not think that may offend some people? Even if you believe this to be true its sometimes better to keep it to yourself rather than add to the fire.

your right this time it wasn't a Muslim. live it up Voorhees this is your moment to shine and say he was wrong because the next 50 attacks around the world will be muslm extremists. sad but true.

calling him a bigot you have no right. him pointing to the fact that terrorist do this stuff and it's mostly muslims doesn't make him a bigot, he's stating the obvious, you're the one who flips out. if you don't like it keep your opinion to your slef like you demand others do in the first place.

he claimed Mohammed was a rapist and terrorist, l have heard that before, he shouldn't of said it, but he is pointing out the obvious. if you dont like it don't get pissed off. your the one who acts foolish bashing others members who say these things calling them names. l agree it shouldn't be on a toy forum, but when it's said you don't need to show your immaturity by calling them a bigot and other names when what they are saying is moslty documented. l would like to know why you are so touchy when it comes to muslims extremist. and don't go to your preeching that we are bashing all muslims because we are not, just the brain washed extremists.

this is the last time l will mention muslims or this type of terroris talk on this site, because l don't want to see my pal voorhees get depressed and kill himself.

Last edited:
inbeforethelock3zd.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0wbfuBgbTE"]‪In before the lock!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

just get rid of the "other topics" and "sandbox". they only cause trouble. i thought people come here to talk collectibles. if they wanna talk about sports or news events then go to a news board or sports board. and the sandbox....don't even get me started on that one.:rolleyes:

"Other" and "Sandbox" are how people get to know each other here. If you tell me you think HT Luke Skywalker does or doesn't look like Mark Hamill that's fine. But it tells me nothing about you. There are people here who enjoy getting to know each other. That means exchanging IDEAS. That goes beyond things like figure accuracy and price.

Now if Dave were to put up an agreement that everyone checks on their account "When I go in the Sandbox I agree not to cry to my mommy when I skin my knees or someone uses naughty words Y/N " then that would make the mods life easier.

What's missing is the notion of adulthood. People who buy $200 collectables are not children and shouldn't be treated as such.

I believe more strongly in people's right to speak freely than their right to not have their tender feewings hurt. Someone who goes in a discussion where the thread title is politics should know it's going to be a free for all. Anyone shocked by a little openness, welcome to planet Earth.

"Other" and "Sandbox" are how people get to know each other here. If you tell me you think HT Luke Skywalker does or doesn't look like Mark Hamill that's fine. But it tells me nothing about you. There are people here who enjoy getting to know each other. That means exchanging IDEAS. That goes beyond things like figure accuracy and price.

Now if Dave were to put up an agreement that everyone checks on their account "When I go in the Sandbox I agree not to cry to my mommy when I skin my knees or someone uses naughty words Y/N " then that would make the mods life easier.

What's missing is the notion of adulthood. People who buy $200 collectables are not children and shouldn't be treated as such.

pfffft.....how do threads like "Owling" help you get to know people? threads like those only help me know how ____ing stupid some people on here are.

You can speak freely at home or with your friends.

What is so hard for people to understand that this is Daves board and you speak as freely as Dave and his mods see fit.

If you so desperately want to "speak freely" why don't you start your own forum with your own money and run it the way you want to.

Who's being hurt by "Owling"? It's silly. Not everything needs to be serious.

What is so hard for people to understand that this is Daves board and you speak as freely as Dave and his mods see fit.

If you so desperately want to "speak freely" why don't you start your own forum with your own money and run it the way you want to.

It is his board. But when questions are asked about how to improve things such as modding I'm simply responding with my opinion. I'm on topic until this thread is locked or deleted. I'm not in your face and I'm not trolling. I just said what I think.

Actually I think most of those Hot Toys threads can be quite revealing about people. Apparently there are lots of sculpting experts and people who know how to run collectibles companies better than the actual collectibles companies themselves. I am so glad to be around such talented and intelligent individuals.:hi5:

Why does religion need to be talked about here at all? WGAF what someone does or does not believe?

Why does religion need to be talked about here at all? WGAF what someone does or does not believe?

For Batty, WGAF means Who gives a ____. He's old and doesn't understand the kiddies and their damn text speak.

howtostartaforum.gif

htsforumtoolkit-300.jpg

Everything you need to know, including where to get the software or forum service for FREE

:lecture

You guys can all get to know eachother and talk about anything you want and never have to be censored by mods or Dave ever again.

:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back