Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. No reveals at all in the game.

Rey doesn't even get the light saber.

:gah: That is so lame!!!!!!

That doesn't surprise me. Disney was very strict about spoilers coming out in merchandising (even though Hasbro screwed that up) and I'm assuming the game would have to follow suit since the lead time would have to be so far ahead.

I would be neat if they introduced a second set of Power Discs that gave her the Lightsaber or something like that, maybe even ones that allowed the previous characters to age like Han or Leia.

Any clue when the next set of releases for Infinity are? Not just from SW but in general

So happy to see they went with classic design for Baloo. Hope we get a TaleSpin costume disc!

baloo.jpg

antman.jpg

blackpanther.jpg

vision.jpg

spidey.jpg

disc.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and kill anyone's hope, but here is the Battlegrounds playset packaging.

cap.jpeg

So happy to see they went with classic design for Baloo. Hope we get a TaleSpin costume disc!

View attachment 237872

View attachment 237873

View attachment 237874

View attachment 237875

View attachment 237876

View attachment 237877

Perfect timing to cross-promote with the Civil War and Jungle Book movies.

I assume this is the last wave of figures before 4.0 - I'm getting AntMan for sure.

Kingdom Hearts would be perfect for Infinity (perhaps when KH3 is released)... Was hoping Disney would announce a Padme Amidalla figure at some point but doubt that will ever happen.

Anyone have a good storage option for these? We have a ton but nothing really works other than a basket where they're just kind of amassed together.

Anyone have a good storage option for these? We have a ton but nothing really works other than a basket where they're just kind of amassed together.

Do you mean for display purposes?

I've been using these Pioneer Plastics cases - I think they were originally intended for diecast cars. About 10 figures can fit in each one (please excuse the poor quality camera phone pic).

They're stackable - I currently have 5 cases on top of each other with separate cases for Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel and Classic Disney figures (I don't have a pic of that setup on me right now).

Disney Infinity 3.0 Case.jpg

Perfect timing to cross-promote with the Civil War and Jungle Book movies.

I assume this is the last wave of figures before 4.0 - I'm getting AntMan for sure.

Kingdom Hearts would be perfect for Infinity (perhaps when KH3 is released)... Was hoping Disney would announce a Padme Amidalla figure at some point but doubt that will ever happen.

Rumor is 4.0 may not be released this year. We still have Peter Pan coming for 3.0, at least one more unannounced playset and more unannounced figures. I think now that they have all the brands launched we will see more stuff added by DLC instead of a new edition of the game every year.

Nice! :clap

I'm planning on getting some baseball bat cases to display my figures. :D

Kinda like this except wall-mounted:

VQ0A2152-1.jpg

Wow, that display is real classy and the lighting highlights each character well.

Although it feels kind of weird investing so much money/shelf space on figures that are so readily available and typically can be purchased for between $3 to $14... I'm just looking at this from the perspective of a collector that is also heavily into 1/6 scale figures and various statues (with a finite amount of display space).

If you're in the middle of still playing the Disney Infinity games (or have kids), I can see where it'd be annoying having the figures encased in these displays... but as person who loves these characters, it's great being able to display the figures like in that picture.

Back