Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice haul right there.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to pay full price for these so I'm hoping they go on sale again; I haven't gotten any of the Avengers (other than HB) or Guardians yet...not sure I'm gonna go there.

Okay so my kids have been playing Twilight of the Republic and right now can only do Naboo and Coruscant. How do they get to Tatooine and/or Naboo? Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

Huh. I might jump on that.

Does anyone know when Boba Fett is set to be released individually? I see him on Amazon and on eBay but going over $60 just for the one. It has to be sometime soon right?

Huh. I might jump on that.

Does anyone know when Boba Fett is set to be released individually? I see him on Amazon and on eBay but going over $60 just for the one. It has to be sometime soon right?

I recall something like January? But I could be mistaken.

Very cool set.

web_full_PreSell_PlaySet__Copy-__StarWars-_The_Force_Awakens_comes_to__DisneyInfinity_3.0_this_December._Pre-order_the_Play_Set_today__link_to_order__.jpg

Are the bases different or just the discs?i mean if I had a 2.0 base can I put 3.0 figures on it as long as I have a 3.0 game disc?

Back