Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I have 2.0 and was wondering about the space I would need if I were to buy 3.0. Knowing that the bases are the same I'm all in on the Star Wars game.

I watched my kids play the story with Anakin and Asohka and it looked really good. They said it was alot of fun too. I'm anxiously waiting for them to get the Leia/Luke two pack for me to play. :lol

Went out today with some gift cards from TRU and Target and bought Disney infinity 3.0 with a bunch of figures. I bought the Luke and Leia set, the force Awakens set and all the characters except the ones from Rebels. Those are Toy Box only, and I never figured out how to create anything in toybox.

The bases will work with any version of the game on any system. Except the 360 and XBox One. those two have unique bases for those two systems.

Went out today with some gift cards from TRU and Target and bought Disney infinity 3.0 with a bunch of figures. I bought the Luke and Leia set, the force Awakens set and all the characters except the ones from Rebels. Those are Toy Box only, and I never figured out how to create anything in toybox.

Rebels can be used in all three playsets once you find their character coins in the playsets. Same as all Star Wars characters. :)

I hope we to see these characters as part of future Disney Infinity releases;

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

latest

The Rocketeer

The-Rocketeer.jpg

Indiana Jones

IndyCard_web.jpg

Robin Hood

46b798d312e52b30b9da1e417004e100.jpg

Goofy

latest

So I started playing The Force Awakens game and i'm just so tired of these levels where you go around hunting for things. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I received my TFA bundle and Kylo, Rey, Finn & Poe look very COOL! :rock :rock

I also picked up Sam Flynn & Quorra set off of eBay. :yess:

My kids an I had fun playing the jedi in toybox quite a bit. Lightsaber/force combat is pretty good. I also am surprised that I really enjoyed playing Sam Flynn. I'm definitely going to pick up quorra.

Finished the force awakens story mode. Good stuff but never enough. Great that you can explore some of the planets. Ren was impossible to beat. Had to get my son to help me tag team him.

Finished the force awakens story mode. Good stuff but never enough. Great that you can explore some of the planets. Ren was impossible to beat. Had to get my son to help me tag team him.

Hey Jim, did the force awakens game reveal any of the big spoilers (such as Ren's parentage)? I'm only asking because my son hasn't seen the movie yet and he is worried the game is going to ruin something big.

Back