Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that there are no costs to recoup. Infinity was super profitable. Disney just thinks it's now easier to let other companies assume the financial risks with their properties. Unfortunately, it seems to be a growing thing for them.

The fact that they canceled is still a head scratcher. Everyone I knew with kids had this and my kids played with these for hours on end. 4.0 sounds like the best one of them yet and that cancellation hurts the most.

Apparently Spider-Gwen was another figure that was going to be released. I'm a big fan of this book and my daughter and wife love her. We're hurting on this one.

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 10.29.09 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-06-24 at 10.29.36 AM.jpg

For those wanting to make a last push and get all the 3.0 figures, you can get the 3.0 figures at under $3 each at Target until this Saturday.

All Disney Infinity 3.0 figures are $6.99 at Target. If you have the Cartwheel app, you can add on a 60% off coupon.

BE ADVISED THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET DISCOUNTS ON FOUR ITEMS PER TRANSACTION, so you will have to do multiple transactions if you want more than four.

Yesterday I picked up the Light FX Yoda, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Spot, Mad Hatter, Time, Mulan, and Minnie Mouse for $2.79 each after discount (Light FX Yoda was $2.99).

I need to hit the other Targets near me to try and find Vision, Antman, Black Panther, and a few others.

That Target sale is only until Saturday though. Also Best Buy price matches and has a few for even cheaper. Picked up Hulkbuster for $2.99 and Alice for $4.99 there.

Yeah, the Target sale ends on Saturday, as does the extra 60% Cartwheel coupon. You have to have the Cartwheel app, and use it, to get the figures for $2.79. Plus if you have a Target RedCard (I do), you save an additional 5%. Not big potatoes by any stretch of the imagination, but as often as my family and I shop at Target, it adds up.

You can get Best Buy to price match the Target sale price of $6.99, but I don't think they will honor the 60% off Target only coupon. If I'm wrong, let me know. The Target nearest me had tons of Hulkbusters and Ultrons, as well as other 3.0 figs I already had when they were previously on sale. Mainly looking for Black Panther, Vision, and Antman.

They won't, depending on who you want the prices might be better at Best Buy. The average cost there is $4.99 but for some of the 2.0 and early 3.0 you can get them as low as $1.99

For those wanting to make a last push and get all the 3.0 figures, you can get the 3.0 figures at under $3 each at Target until this Saturday.

All Disney Infinity 3.0 figures are $6.99 at Target. If you have the Cartwheel app, you can add on a 60% off coupon.

BE ADVISED THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET DISCOUNTS ON FOUR ITEMS PER TRANSACTION, so you will have to do multiple transactions if you want more than four.

Yesterday I picked up the Light FX Yoda, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Spot, Mad Hatter, Time, Mulan, and Minnie Mouse for $2.79 each after discount (Light FX Yoda was $2.99).

I need to hit the other Targets near me to try and find Vision, Antman, Black Panther, and a few others.

Man
I didn't even know

Man
I didn't even know

Keep checking once in a while. They'll go on sale again. I'm pretty confident of that.
They've got so many in stores, granted they will have a lot of the less popular characters, but there will be some you will like.

During my hunt, I left behind plenty of the following: Yoda, Anakin, Maul, Vader, the Star Wars Rebels characters, Hulkbuster, and various Pixar/Disney characters.

Walmart has these for $5.00, but TRU, Best Buy, and Target are still selling these for $10.00 -$15.00. Went to TRU this morning looking for a few that Walmart did not Have and was amazed at the price. I was like, didn't you guys get the memo?

Back