Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photo! I don't think I can wait on getting Aladdin till February with Jasmine and the Agrabah disc. Will probably customize the extra into Prince Ali. :D

Not sure why i keep checking this thread, makes me want to buy the Marvel and upcoming Star Wars figures everytime and fighting hard not to.

The variant figure was revealed yesterday. It is Symbiote suit Spider-Man. Comes packed in with the PSVita starter pack with the Spider-Man playset piece.

Cap is an awesome addition. He was a day one purchase for me, well not really a purchase he was who I selected as my free pre-order figure.

I got the Hulk and Tinkerbell the other day. Both are great figure. Like Tinker Bell's abilities in game more than I thought I would. One of her attacks is to hit enemies with pixie dust so they float in the air for awhile. :)

Picked up the 2.0 Power Disc Album from Target for "my kids". Are the power discs that come with it exclusive? Seem to remember Target had an exclusive for 1.0.

Well I got suckered in. Walmart has the avengers set or Xbox one on sale for $34. Couldn't pass that up.

Anyone up for trading 2.0 discs? I have:

Stark Arc reactor
Marvel Team-Up White Tiger
Sorcerer Supreme
World War Hulk Sky x2
Gravity Falls Forest
Never land

Wants:

Marvel Team-Up Winter Soldier
Infinity Gauntlet
Gamma Rays
Maleficient Spell Cast
King Louie's Monkey
ALadin's Magic Carpet
Dark wing Duck's Grappling Gun

Last edited:
The variant figure was revealed yesterday. It is Symbiote suit Spider-Man. Comes packed in with the PSVita starter pack with the Spider-Man playset piece.

Sweet! Do want! :rock

I picked up Captain America off of eBay a couple of days ago. :D

Damn it. My kids pick these up because they make great little toys and ultimately will have a secondary purpose but I've pretty much hung back. Black suited Spidey is my favorite. He only comes with the Vita? Will I have to look into a loose on eBay?

I have Iron Fist and Thor... I like the pixar style to the characters.

Anybody know if we will get a Flynn Rider or Gambit? Not sure if we should expect any X-Men since Disney doesn't own their film rights? I would seriously be tempted by a whole group of them if they made the Jim Lee X-Men roster.

Hey all! Just recently got this game for my son for his birthday, but lets be honest I think I have found myself playing more than him, lol. excited to see any new Marvel characters they put out this year... hoping for some more Disney ones as well :)

Some of the 3.0 figures were leaked last night. Disney has been actively removing the pictures so I won't post them here. Just search DisneyInfinity on Instagram. The line up shown is

Classic Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Mulan
Olaf
Sam Flynn
Quorra
Joy
Sadness
Anger
Disgust
Fear

Back