Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not bad...I'm assuming its a nice affordable option. I would prefer a clear acrylic case so that they are more visible though. Man, I am sooo close to just ordering a hoard of these. The new Merida looks awesome!!

Here is an update on remaining figures to be released

December 5th
- Crystal Sorcerers Apprentice Mickey(Also Playable in 1.0)

January 13th
- Ronan
- Yondu
- Green Goblin

February 3rd
- Jasmine
- Aladdin Toy Box Pack(Includes Aladdin, Jasmine and Agrabah Customization Disc)

March 23rd
- Falcon
- Loki

TBA
- Sam Flynn(Not Officially Announced)
- Quorra(Not Officially Announced)
- Unannounced Variant Figure

Was looking forward to the Big Hero 6 versions but Baymax is seriously undersized even in his position. A bit disappointing. Hope they do the rest of the team though.

Got a glimpse of the Target Black Friday ad... Disney Infinity figures for $10 doorbuster.

BUT... this week, the ad is for ALL VIDEO GAME STUFF, buy two get one free. That includes Disney Infinity figures! Buying 2 at $13.99 each and getting a third free is a better deal than $10 each, although you'd have to buy that many to get the deal. Good thing with Target is that you can return any figure on any receipt down the road and it doesn't matter.

15802815932_4ea7def5b5_b.jpg

Disappointed with the lack of Disney characters.

well they just rolled out:

Donald Duck
Aladdin
Tinkerbell
Stitch
Maleficent (the angelina jolie version)
Hiro
Baymax

We know that Jasmine is on the way. What lack of Disney characters are you referring to specifically?

Donald is my favorite I have now. My top five figures would have to be

Donald
Jack Skellington
Sorcerers Apprentice Mickey
Rapunzel
Buzz Lightyear

Back