Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week at Target all Disney Infinity playsets are 50% off. And all power discs are buy one get one free (essentially 50% off).

I got Jasmine for $9.99.... pretty much the last one I'll buy from batch 2 I think. I'm kinda done with these haha.

An image leaked of the 3.0 Starter Pack. Images are on Instagram if you want to see. The starter comes with Clone Wars Anakin and Ahsoka. The box also shows Prequel/Clone Wars Obi, Vader, Maul, Yoda, Princess Leia, R2, and 3PO.

Also Inside out will have a playset.

Last edited:
And 3.0 will be useless as 1.0 and 2.0! I swear I'll never get another infinity set due to the lack of, well.....worth. Plus haven't these guys lied enough by promising one would be compatible with the others?

An image leaked of the 3.0 Starter Pack. Images are on Instagram if you want to see. The starter comes with Clone Wars Anakin and Ahsoka. The box also shows Prequel/Clone Wars Obi, Vader, Maul, Yoda, Princess Leia, R2, and 3PO.

I saw the image and was all :woo

:lol

infinity-star-wars.png

Can you send me a link for that image?

And 3.0 will be useless as 1.0 and 2.0! I swear I'll never get another infinity set due to the lack of, well.....worth. Plus haven't these guys lied enough by promising one would be compatible with the others?

What do you mean when you say they lied by promising one would be compatible with the others?

All the power disc and figures from the first game work in the second. Or are you talking about something else?

Luckily I think I'll be able to pass on the Star Wars stuff. I have committed to buying the Originals though. My Son has to have Mickey, Minnie, and Olaf. I also have to get Sam Flynn and Quorra.

Last edited:
Known figures for 3.0 so far

Disney
-Mickey Mouse
-Minnie Mouse
-Mulan
-Olaf
-Sam Flynn
-Quorra
-Joy
-Anger
-Fear
-Disgust
-Sadness

Star Wars
-Anakin Skywalker
-Ahsoka Tano
-Yoda
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Darth Maul
-Darth Vader
-Luke Skywalker
-Princess Leia
-Han Solo
-Chewbacca

Marvel
-Hulkbuster Iron Man
-Ultron

5 Playsets
3 for Star Wars One is Clone Wars, One for Original Trilogy and One for Force Awakens. All Star Wars characters can crossover in all playsets.
1 for Disney that is Inside Out
1 for Marvel

2 Toybox Game Disc 1 is a Kart Racer and the other is an Adventure game.

Back