Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone still needs the game, amazon only has a PS4 premium value pack for $120 shipped. Features
Includes Starter Pack, Spider-Man Play Set, Captain America, Venom, Rocket Raccoon, and a Disc Pack.
My order was just shipped. Once I get it, I'll return the single figure I bought.

I am planning on getting,
* Starter pack for x-box(marvel version)
*Captain America
*Hawkeye
*Hulk
*Nick fury
*Guardians of the galaxy pack
*Drax
*rocket raccoon and groot

I am on the fence about getting the Spider man figures.

I am totally going to go broke! :lol

Luckily the classic figures come out November 4, So i have time to save up for Stich, Donald duck, and the Aladdin pack.

Does anyone know when the Loki, Green goblin, and Ronan come out?

So far for me the Spider-Man set is more enjoyable than the Avengers.

Loki, Green Goblin, Ronan, Falcon and Yondu are next year rumored to be January.

Also only Aladdin as single figure will be available November 4th. The two pack with Agrabah Power Disc and the single Jasmine figure don't come out till next year.

Also only Aladdin as single figure will be available November 4th. The two pack with Agrabah Power Disc and the single Jasmine figure don't come out till next year.

Thanks for that tidbit. I'll hold off on Aladdin.

If anyone needs help with the Its A Small World facade MagicBand unlock on XBox 360 let me know. :)

I know Rapunzel is an older figure but I finally took some pics with it. Hope y'all enjoy

DL09282014_058.jpg

DL09282014_070.jpg

So I picked this up the other day and I have to say I'm just a tad bit disappointed. The combat is pretty repetitive and not very smooth but thankfully the ranged attacks play much smoother. The one thing I will give this game is that it's one of the only games that really lets you know what it feels like to actually fly around as Iron Man and Thor, and it's a freaking blast flying from one mission to the next to beat up some frost giants.

For anyone with the GOTG or Spiderman playsets, how do they compare to the avengers playset? Do they have better stories or are they similar to the avengers set?

Also does anyone have the Falcon wings disc? I'm just curious if you can use it in the adventure set with a character that can't fly to turn them into a flying character or is it a toy box only item.

The Marvel characters aren't articulated are they? The Disney pieces from 1.0 were all one mold if I remember correctly. Some of the Marvel characters look like they have moveable arms.

The Marvel characters aren't articulated are they? The Disney pieces from 1.0 were all one mold if I remember correctly. Some of the Marvel characters look like they have moveable arms.

No articulation. They're made just like the 1.0 figs.

I was having fun with this game until, I got booted while building stuff in the toybox. When I went back in it said that the data was corrupted and wouldn't let me past the start screen. I lost a few level 20s and had most things unlocked from the store.

No articulation. They're made just like the 1.0 figs.

I was having fun with this game until, I got booted while building stuff in the toybox. When I went back in it said that the data was corrupted and wouldn't let me past the start screen. I lost a few level 20s and had most things unlocked from the store.

I think the levels of your characters are saved on the figures themselves. So you might be able to still recover your characters levels.

I think the levels of your characters are saved on the figures themselves. So you might be able to still recover your characters levels.

I thought that was the case. However, it made me delete my master save which included everything including my profile which is what the pieces are tied to. When I put a character on it treated it like a new piece.

Did you set up a Disney account and connect it to your gamertag? If you did it should have saved your levels to the Disney account. That's how they were able to transfer leveled up characters from 1.0 to 2.0.

man, I told myself I wouldn't buy any small toys anymore but these are soooo tempting! I want to figure out a good way to display these before I start buying. I was thinking a wall mounted case...anyone have any suggestions or pics of how you are displaying these?

Some people have been using the baseball bat cases from Michaels to display them. I have mine on a tiered shelf I bought at a Hallmark that was closing.

Back