Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered this through Best Buy at SDCC. They just today shipped it ground, estimated delivery date is 9/26, three days after the game comes out.

What is the point of preordering again??

Bought the starter set, looking to introduce my son to video games,that hard part will be convincing him the figures need to stay on the base when playing...

iy27c7g.jpg

I didn't play the first game but picked up the set for part 2 a couple days ago as well as the Guardians play set and have been having heaps of fun with it. I just crank up the difficulty meter to ''hard'' or ''extreme'' and it becomes fairly challenging, especially during those massive enemy fights.

I look forward to the Merida/Maleficent and Aladdin sets in November, will def be picking those up.

Might want to hold off on Aladdin in November if you want the power disc to make Agrabah. Looks like the only way to get them is in a two pack with Aladdin and Jasmine. Jasmine and the two pack will be released next year.

Quick question, the starter pack cane with two hexagon shaped toybox games discs. So do all the hexagon shaped ones have mini games on them or are they simply things to decorate your home base with???

The ones that come in blind packs are to decorate and customize the toy box. There is only 4 that are games disc. The 2 that come with the Marvel starter and the 2 that comes with the Disney starter that is released November 4th. Later on both the the Marvel and Disney one will be released separate in sets of 2.

Ah ok, that's a bummer, I think more toybox missions would give the game a lot more variety and longevity imo. Maybe we'll see more for 3.0 at some point....

They have hired some people just to make free toy boxes to download each week in addition to the weekly toy box challenges. So hopefully there will be some awesome ones to download and play.

Called Walmart this morning to see if they actually had that exclusive set in store, was told yes.

Got to the store, not only did they not have it, they had ZERO Infinity 2.0 products in the store - all still in the back.

Went to TRU, HUGE display. Three figures for $33, and three packs of the tokens for $10. Bought.

Take away my nerd cred now because I went to Target and FORGOT to check the video game section.

Bought the starter set, looking to introduce my son to video games,that hard part will be convincing him the figures need to stay on the base when playing...

iy27c7g.jpg

Same for me. He's never played a VG on a console before. Only on the iPad. He'll get this starter pack for Christmas. Hopefully he'll like it.

That's awesome!

I took a look at the figures last night and it's all Marvel. I guess the Disney stuff is happening next month, including Hulk. If Hulk was released now, I probably would buy a few of these. But as they stand now, I'm gonna hold off.

Back