Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the ****storm afterwards. Man.. people are gonna be PISSED! :lol

i am looking forward to that More than the episode :lol tomorrow night is going to be very interesting, and entertaining :yess:

I almost want the Quinn rumors to be true actually....

Don't worry everyone, once MCH discovers no one wants to see him in any other role, we'll get treated to Dexter specials ala Columbo every year.

Don't worry everyone, once MCH discovers no one wants to see him in any other role, we'll get treated to Dexter specials ala Columbo every year.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196_zps3ae56d90.gif

Like If I needed another reason to dislike Michael C Hall....

remember Louis from season 6?

Louis was meant to turn into a big bad over a long arc from s6 to s7. He would become obsessed with Dexter & turn into a copycat killer. Louis was supposed to be a big factor in season 7 & 8,

Michael C Hall did not like the idea so he tells the writers to scrap that idea and they had to make Louis a cry baby gamer that was mad at Dexter for hating his game

WHAT THE F_____ OMG WTF what a ******!!!!!

:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss

seriously, wtf was he thinking????? :yuck:yuck:yuck

he probably was the one begging Showtime to bring hannah back for the finale....:cuckoo: what a ______

Last edited:
Like If I needed another reason to dislike Michael C Hall....

remember Louis from season 6?

Louis was meant to turn into a big bad over a long arc from s6 to s7. He would become obsessed with Dexter & turn into a copycat killer. Louis was supposed to be a big factor in season 7 & 8,

Michael C Hall did not like the idea so he tells the writers to scrap that idea and they had to make Louis a cry baby gamer that was mad at Dexter for hating his game

WHAT THE F_____ OMG WTF what a ******!!!!!

:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss

seriously, wtf was he thinking????? :yuck:yuck:yuck

he probably was the one begging Showtime to bring hannah back for the finale....:cuckoo: what a ______

Yes, I was looking forward to a Louis vs. Dexter season, but no he was brought back to be killed off lamely.

Thank GOD it will finally be over!!

Dexter_582x369.jpg

Yes, I was looking forward to a Louis vs. Dexter season, but no he was brought back to be killed off lamely.

Thank GOD it will finally be over!!

Dexter_582x369.jpg

All this time I thought the guy playing Louis quit or he wanted something else.

All this time I blamed him for Louis being so crappy. But learning that it was Michael C Hall who crapped all over that character......:thud:

just, unbelievable. WTF is his deal seriously? that sounded like it could have been amazing

All this time I thought the guy playing Louis quit or he wanted something else.

All this time I blamed him for Louis being so crappy. But learning that it was Michael C Hall who crapped all over that character......:thud:

just, unbelievable. WTF is his deal seriously? that sounded like it could have been amazing

The deal is he uses the show to get chicks at this point. How else could we explain Hannah's presence? :lol

Like crows says, back then the show was good and everyone loved it, so there was no complaining but nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. The show's pretty much indefensible now, quality wise, so don't get these kinds of comments. If anyone is really OK with the show and thinks it's fine than they obviously just don't give a **** about the premise, characters or what was built in the first four seasons. The lead writer from those seasons concurs the show's garbage, which is pretty unusual since those guys usually stick together and are careful not to antagonize former employers and/or workmates. It'd be the same if say Vince Gilligan got greedy w/Breaking Bad and ran the show into the ground. He would and should get criticized in such a scenario.

To be fair there were already signs of trouble ahead even back in Season 4.

Season 3 pretty well encapsulated all the problems that plagued the show in the later seasons. From forgettable villians, to useless character side-plots, and messy dialogue; it was not a great year.

The thing is, Season 4 came along and became one of the best written TV seasons of the past 10 years, so everyone wrote Season 3 off as a fluke. But even Season 4 had its problems. Anyone remember the Angel/Laguerta marriage subplot?

Last edited:
Yeah, but it was constantly interesting out side of those iffy subplots. I can't think of one single story line in this season that was anything but below average.

To be fair there were already signs of trouble ahead even back in Season 4.

Season 3 pretty well encapsulated all the problems that plagued the show in the later seasons. From forgettable villians, to useless character side-plots, and messy dialogue; it was not a great year.

The thing is, Season 4 came along and became one of the best written TV seasons of the past 10 years, so everyone wrote Season 3 off as a fluke. But even Season 4 had its problems. Anyone remember the Angel/Laguerta marriage subplot?

well every show has its problems and stupid things.

But Dexter himself was great seasons 1-4. Even if the villains were stupid (like the Skinner) or Laguerta and angel's marriage.

Dexter the character was still very interesting and his internal monologues were great. Even if things around him sucked, he was still good to watch.

Now Dexter became as awful, as boring and as lame as those subplots you were talking about. It's like the real Dexter was killed off and replaced with an Impostor after season 5. (I think he was still interesting in season 5)

They might have as well replace the actor by season 6. Yes it was Michel C Hall playing the role, but it might as well been anyone. Dexter was gone.

Season 8 is like if you took all the boring useless god-awful crap from seasons 1-4 and made an entire season with that. Like a big pie of left over crap

I'm gonna miss Deb :( looks like lumberjack dexter recalibrated himself during the final scene and will be getting back to being a psychopathic killer.

Last edited:
Back