Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The series finale was hot garbage.

The spoiler that had Quinn in the "tonight's the night..." role was actually 10000x better than the Chris Benoit face Lumberjack Dexter doing Mary Janes Last Dance with Debra's corpse.

I mean, this has got to be the worst written episode of ever. I didn't even care that Debra died, it was written so horribly.

Garbage garbage garbage... What a waste of a great character.

How did he survive the hurricane? His boat was shredded. Should had ended with him heading out to sea.

Wow, what a weak finale :(

I agree!so unsatisfying.he steals his sisters body,come on.the only thing I did like was they didn't kill him off, although I thought it would be better if he came home at the end and had a victim changed up and it showed how he has become a true cereal killer,everything he tried to hide.

Were there any alternate endings rumored to be filmed?
They couldn't have been any worse than the one that was aired!
Such a sad & pathetic ending to a great show.

I had no emotion for Debra's death because the whole thing was done so poorly. I should have cared, I mean I actually used to really like the character of Debra. I always felt sorry for her, but this was just horrible, horrible writing, period.

I mean, was her doctor a hot chick? Lol. She's all like "it's nothing, she'll be fine" then the next time she's like "I don't have any good news for you this time"

Lol wtf!

She's a vegetable and that's how you break the ice??????

Really?

And was Dexter sticking to the code by dumping Debra into the ocean with the other murderers?

Wouldn't it have been more respectful just to let them pull the plug?

The more I think about this episode, the angrier I get.

Saxon just walks up on a dude and does an insta-kill on him with zero stealth and takes his truck while his wound is pouring gallons of fruit punch?

Awwwww man.

wtf did I just watch?

what you saw was a rip off of these movie endings:

EhisrHM.jpg
TfujiUC.jpg

Followed by a ripoff of this ending (minus the cat)

q24Wdgu.png

:lol:lol

Last edited:
I'm watching Dex now. Uh...I don't think a person can leave the country with someone else's kid. Isnt that's called kidnapping?

Edit: Ew..Harrison is an ugly baby.

Gotta say...Worst acting ever and I have 30 minutes to go. :slap

I'm gonna miss Deb :( looks like lumberjack dexter recalibrated himself during the final scene and will be getting back to being a psychopathic killer.

The series finale was hot garbage.

The spoiler that had Quinn in the "tonight's the night..." role was actually 10000x better than the Chris Benoit face Lumberjack Dexter doing Mary Janes Last Dance with Debra's corpse.

I mean, this has got to be the worst written episode of ever. I didn't even care that Debra died, it was written so horribly.

Garbage garbage garbage... What a waste of a great character.

I agree!so unsatisfying.he steals his sisters body,come on.the only thing I did like was they didn't kill him off, although I thought it would be better if he came home at the end and had a victim changed up and it showed how he has become a true cereal killer,everything he tried to hide.

I did not hate the ending actually. I was okay with it. It was alright.
Felt more like a movie ending than a series ending. I don't know, seeing Hannah with Harrison reminded me of a movie.

BUT.... but, but but They should have shown Dexter with new kill tools or something, A knife anything.
It would have been nice to have just a small visual clue that he was back to killing.

Even a role of duct tape would have been nice and enough. Anything to let us know that he was still back at it

A complete waste of time. An ending worse than The Sopranos, TDKR, and Enterprise all combined.

That's brutal.

But totally accurate. I can't believe it was this bad.

It was like a badly edited fan film. It doesn't even seem like real writers wrote this.

Quinn's "crying face" in the "she's a vegetable" scene was laughable at best.

Highlight of this whole episode for me was Jamie's boob almost popping in the hospital scene. If the super low cut top wasn't inappropriate enough, she starting playing patty-cake with Harrison and it almost hopped right out.

Back