Attack The Block

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
attack-the-block-artwork.jpg

AttackTheBlockStill.jpg

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cD0gm7dHKKc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cD0gm7dHKKc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

They fight off an alien invasion with Super Soakers? Sounds a little too Ernest Scared Stupid.

"What a twist!"

I do have to say, damn shame but I'm quickly losing a whole lotta respect and interest in the careers of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

I do have to say, damn shame but I'm quickly losing a whole lotta respect and interest in the careers of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Why's that? They haven't been in anything terrible lately have they? Paul looks okay. Also, Pegg isn't in this film.

Why's that? They haven't been in anything terrible lately have they? Paul looks okay. Also, Pegg isn't in this film.

Yea just the movies they have been doing aren't looking funny to me. I always thought Shaun was a bit overrated, good don't get me wrong, but I think Fuzz is the superior movie. Thought Run Fatboy Run was just a terrible vehicle for Simon, didn't care to see the new Star Trek but I do like the idea of him as Scott. Frost was sort of useless in Pirate Radio. He just plays himself as usual, it kinda works i guess.

Arrested Development is my all time favorite show, I love Justin Bateman, have zero problems with Rogen, and I think Paul just looks awful. Like I said, I'll be genuinely surprised if it doesn't turn out like Evolution.

Just expected alot more from these guys, I know there talented, but the recent choices don't show it. Its almost like they've already given up on moving forward with their careers and are playing caricatures of their past characters instead.

Looks awesome. I always had this idea for a flick with a buncha kids fighting Aliens. I think i'll sue for idea infingement. :lol

Looks awesome. I always had this idea for a flick with a buncha kids fighting Aliens. I think i'll sue for idea infingement. :lol

Sorry, I think every Japanese sci-fi movie from the 50's already beat you to that idea.

They were mexican. One white guy. And one black gay guy. It was a very diverse group. And at the end, we realize the Aliens were humans...and it was a heart warming film that said a lot about socity.

Also, i'd star Kevin Bacon as the entire cast. I would've had him mo cap and do all the voices, then make CGI versions of Bacon for every ethnicity.

Back