Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An apartment in the tower would be great for the character.
A place to put trophies etc like Cmdr. Shepards cabin in Mass Effect 3.
Housing is something that is always looked forward to in games like Fallout or the ElderScrolls and it felt like it was missing in this.
Hated the dance mechanic.
All these uber warriors breaking into dance moves on the battlefield or at the tower just kind of takes you out of the story. I'm in the room with the 3 top Guardians who give out the orders and rewards and all these other players come bouncing in, jump on the table start busting moves. Can you imagine playing Halo and going into the war room to discuss an upcoming battle with the Covenant and all these Spartans dancing on the table?
Meanwhile MasterChief is sad face palming in the background.
Stupid.
Going down into the city below and more tower locales are a must.
Didn't like the ammo disappearing when you switched weapons in the same class while in the battlefield.
Some nice moments in the Beta but the length and content of the game is worrisome.
Don't want to be nickeled and dimed to death for cut or held back content just so they can make more dough off the players.
Make it a great game with lots of content and the rest of it will take care of its self.
Edit Delete

I too thought the tower needed work. Apart from a few intricate corners, it felt really empty and uninhabited to me. I had flashbacks to walking around a 15-year old Quake III map.

quake3_shot3.jpg

Seems like standard gameplay modes. Wish they'd try something new as well

They coulda had a mode where you have to take a series of zones in order, to win. With the other team having to defend the active zone

A suicide mode where one team has to activate a Nuke and defend it until detonation with the other team having to defuse it

It seems all we've got it Free4All, Team Deathmatch, Domination with some variations

So what happens if you download the game (preorder) the get a physical disc version as well?
Will the info merge? Or what?

I have a ghost edition ordered but am tempted to pre-order in the store as well.
:)

Back