Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's mostly Storm Shadow...
But i like the look of this, lol.

"VOG Warlock in Chatterwhite"

5EFE3AE5-98D8-48A3-A910-EE767A05C378_1.jpg

ACF622CA-FB95-457C-96DD-31D4BB41B658.jpg

C48C2297-3D86-41B0-8F57-A2A2006384E3.jpg

C1CEBEB6-5422-48F5-9137-524896095EE8.jpg

31A628E8-285F-44F8-90A2-665C6AFB09DE.jpg

Nice! I have this one sealed still. Playing the crap out of destiny 2 so I really want to open it, but I never grabbed the 3a bambaland version hunter when I had the chance. Kinda in a spot where if I can't have all 3 I don't want any of them haha

What are people's thoughts on Destiny 2? As someone who enjoyed Destiny 1 for a bit then got bored of it, but still wanted to give the game a chance. Is Destiny 2 an improvement?

What Deedzy said. Everything has been improved and made better. I was hesitant to get it but I'm glad I have it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. It's a lot more slick, the engrams drops are more frequent, the rolls on good weapons never change(So if you find a level 1 weapon you like, the level 20 version is exactly the same), but it's more of the same.
Except the raid. That's just rubbish.

Destiny 2 is nowhere near perfect, but it's still a huge improvement. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

The first half is fine, but it all goes downhill once you get to the Gardens. :(

We did the baths and the raid completion progress says we were 25% in...
And that having to unlock everything each time is just rubbish. You should have a checkpoint that doesn't mean you have to spend thirty more minutes grinding to get back to where you were last time.

We did the baths and the raid completion progress says we were 25% in...
And that having to unlock everything each time is just rubbish. You should have a checkpoint that doesn't mean you have to spend thirty more minutes grinding to get back to where you were last time.

There's hidden paths that let you skip the door opening pretty sure. That's where you use all the keys you get.

Back