Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on my second play through. Playing all missions on hard setting. Seriously challenging.

Hard setting is the way to go. having now played and achieved level 8 for all classes, I am leaning toward the Hunter class. The jump ability is a little limiting, but I love that golden gun. All classes are really nice, IMO. Warlock probably took the longest for me to appreciate, but once leveled up, its a good class too

Ugh I wanted to try levelling up the other two classes but **** it, I'll see what I can do ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got some solid play time in with some buddies tonight. The game is definitely more fun with your buddies and it helps a lot when doing the boss battles. The frustrating thing is the 3 player squad size. I can understand 3 for the 3 classes but it doesn't really make a difference when it's a titan and 2 hunters. Why they didn't make it 4 is beyond me, especially when squads are comprised of 4 people. It definitely sucks though when you have 3 buddies wanting to play together but you can't. I was hoping that we could go free roam and have 2 separate fire teams on one server but you can't. Every time I'd invite them, one would join our game and fire team and the other couldn't join. I thought that was pretty stupid.

I chose titan who's cool but his special is pretty useless. You have to be in close proximity to enemies to damage them so that means the only time you can use it is if they swarm you or if you run into a group of them mid-battle and use it but at that point you'll probably end up getting killed before you can use it if they're tougher enemies. His move doesn't make much sense in this game to be honest.

Walmart is emailing some customers to cancel pre-orders of the Destiny Ghost Edition due to stock shortages.

The below email (via NeoGAF) has been sent to some people, offering to switch pre-orders from the Ghost Edition, which comes with a number of exclusive items, to the less replete Limited Edition.

walmart.jpg

It's currently unclear how widespread the issue is, and what's the course. We've reached out to Activision to see if there's been a problem with production, in which case other punters may need to expect their orders to get changed too. We'll update you when we know more.

That sucks for people who really wanted it. I decided I could live without the ghost, so I went with the Limited Edition. I hope this works out for everyone.

Back