Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need a beta code anymore. It's free now.

Just got through to the moon level. Only open for 2 hours I believe.
Open for another 60mins.
Amazing fun.

Moon was pretty neat. Me and my buddy played the mission on hard and the last bit actually gave us some trouble. I'm surprised the moon mission I'd only available for 2 hours.

So does anyone know if it's just the emblem we get from the beta or are there other things as well.

Moon was pretty neat. Me and my buddy played the mission on hard and the last bit actually gave us some trouble. I'm surprised the moon mission I'd only available for 2 hours.

So does anyone know if it's just the emblem we get from the beta or are there other things as well.

Just an emblem I think, which I believe you only get when the game releases. I visited the tower afterwards and got. The gun, but nothing else.

Yeah. I saw the emblem and bungie said that if you play any activity at 2pm that you get it in the full release. I'm just curious as it sounded like there were other rewards that would be available today but I've seen no mention whatsoever. Maybe they were just talking gear from community events and iron banner. No items that would carry over to full release.

I played the moon mission and beat it. Then went back and went off course just exploring. I found some cool ****. Had to fight a couple of level 12 hallowed knights. Cool

I've decided to call it a day now until the full release. I don't think anything is going to carry over so it feels kinda futile at this point.
Cracking game though. Brilliant design.

I enjoyed it for 2 days when the beta started now it just bores me... too Halo-y [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played the beta for a few hours total.
Will be fun to play co-op although its disappointing split screen isn't there.

The game design seems closer to Borderlands 2 than Halo ....and that's a good thing!

I stopped playing just after thank moon event. The game is really fun but the confines of the beta made it get boring quickly.

I'm kinda worried though about the main game once it comes out. I mean I'm expecting something big. Maybe not WoW big but close to there. I blasted through old Russia really quickly through both difficulties with little trouble. Is that gonna be their game though? A half dozen story missions per area with some honestly crappy fetch side quests in free roam and the option to replay on hard? I mean I know its just the beta but I really hope they plan on having dozens and dozens of missions per planet and dozens and dozens of planets. Playing hard on a half dozen missions on a handful of planets will get boring very very fast.

So i know its totally hopeless at this point but i made a preorder for the ghost edition on the ps3 through amazon when it was available, but i got a cancellation on my order. All that being said if anyone has a ghost edition on preorder for ps3 and they decided they may not want to keep it please, please let me know. Also if someone has a heads up or a lead if there will be more made or if anyone still has any for preorder that works too. I have been waiting for this game for years and really want the ghost edition. Please let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks again

So i know its totally hopeless at this point but i made a preorder for the ghost edition on the ps3 through amazon when it was available, but i got a cancellation on my order. All that being said if anyone has a ghost edition on preorder for ps3 and they decided they may not want to keep it please, please let me know. Also if someone has a heads up or a lead if there will be more made or if anyone still has any for preorder that works too. I have been waiting for this game for years and really want the ghost edition. Please let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks again
Would you not be better off putting the cash towards a PS4?

Would you not be better off putting the cash towards a PS4?

I would rather buy the ghost edition of the game as i still play a ton of ps3 stuff and until i can play all my downloads with that, then i am just sticking with the ps3. So all that being said if anyone can help me out with a ghost edition for the ps3 i would greatly appreciate it.

Back