Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not overly excited about this game. The beta was fun but it just doesn't make me tingle all over. To me it wasn't more or less enjoyable than Titanfall was. I kinda feel the same about both. Probably a FPS thing although I did enjoy Wolfenstein more than both of these. :huh :lol

I don't think I've been this excited for a game in a LONG LONG time. Fallout New Vegas was probably the last time.

And it's not about the game play. It's the size of this game that gets me. Just thinking about the 100s of hours I'll be able to put into it makes me :woo:banana

I'm wired for this game.
I just noticed Gamestop have charged me for the Ghost Edition so fingers crossed it's on it's way.

I love this commercial :)

As expensive as it seems, the trailer doesn't feel like the tone the game has been building up at all. Too yak, yak trashy IMO.
Everything else so far has been awe inspiring and grande.

But who cares! My Ghost has shipped!

:rock

It is.

The stores have them, they just can't sell them yet. Normally they show up inline a week or so before official release.

Mine has shipped.

Well I'm annoyed, just found out that the raids require five friends on the same console at the same time to play. No matchmaking.

I'd like to be more of a social gamer but I won't be able to play these raids now! no one I know is a PS4 gamer, most still have 360 or PS3 and not many of my friends game anyways

This is awesome. :lol

https://www.destinyfragrance.com/

Console wars = win for gamers. :lecture

Seems like Microsoft deliberately trying to piss off activision

Share. Two Destinies are better than one.

BY STEVE WATTSPurchasing a last-generation version of Destiny digitally will get you the new generation version for free.

Activision and Bungie announced a digital upgrade program for Destiny, which will let players who purchase a digital copy on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 upgrade to PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, respectively. That also includes the Guardian Edition and Expansion Pass, as long as it's kept within the same "console family."

You'll need to purchase the last-gen versions before January 15, 2015 to qualify for the upgrade. The official site has details on how to redeem your upgrade by navigating to the proper section of each store. After redeeming the upgrade, though, you'll still be able to continue playing Destiny on your old system.

The site also notes that whether you participate in the program or not, your stats will be cross-platform and kept intact if you ever upgrade.

Back