Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

keep looking bud, i'm sure you'll strike it sooner or later.
just keep them ebay searches up to date and with different words.:naughty

kinda like me with my Doom lsb ex. took me about a year to finally get one.

Re: Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

Howdy folks! Been a while. I'm still hunting for this one. Any leads would be appreciated!

Chris, do you still happen to have a pic of this?

Thanks again for the lead. I received a response, but no luck. Can't believe how difficult it is to find this one!

Was it a hot seller? If not, maybe you could email The Franklin Mint and ask if they happen to have any in their warehouse. You just never know.

Was it a hot seller? If not, maybe you could email The Franklin Mint and ask if they happen to have any in their warehouse. You just never know.

He said he's never come across that piece. Apparently a VERY limited ES for this one.

I even contacted Franklin Mint, and they don't have any info on it!

A bit late to this search party, but did you ever find your psycho diorama?

No happy ending for this story?

Sorry to bump this thread, but I'm on something of a quest to locate this item, and it has been an arduous and fruitless one. I wanted to ask if anyone has a line on this item in the years since this thread was active. My situation is (and I apologize for the unsolicited oversharing) that my father is ailing and he is a Hitchcock fanatic. I was not aware that this item even existed until fairly recently and I have spent the better part of the past month trying so hard to find it anywhere online because I know how happy it would make him. I have had so little luck in my search that this is all I can think to even try at this point. There was an eBay auction for it about a month or so back, but I wasn't aware the item existed until after it had ended, which is the worst timing imaginable. If anyone here happens to have one (or, barring that, knows how I might find one), I would happily pay double whatever you paid for it. Quite honestly, you would be doing me a greater favor than you will ever know. Any help at all would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Back