• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Franklin Mint Psycho Bates Motel Dome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiusano

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello. I'm on something of a quest to locate a domed diorama of the Bates Motel and House from Psycho. It was put out by the Franklin Mint some years back and locating it has been an arduous and fruitless task. My situation is (and I apologize for the unsolicited oversharing) that my father is ailing and he is a Hitchcock fanatic. I was not aware that this item even existed until fairly recently and I have spent the better part of the past month trying so hard to find it anywhere online because I know how happy it would make him. I have had so little luck in my search that this is all I can think to even try at this point. There was an eBay auction for it about a month or so back, but I wasn't aware the item existed until after it had already ended, which is the worst timing imaginable. If anyone here happens to have one (or, barring that, knows how I might find one), I would happily pay double whatever you paid for it. Quite honestly, you would be doing me a greater favor than you will ever know. Any help at all would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Back