• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star trek art asylum action figures! All are m.o.c.!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi. I'm selling two groups of four Star Trek action figures in two separate auctions right now on eBay. The first group is from the last Star Trek T.V. series, "Enterprise". It includes:
1.) Captain Johnathan Archer - played by Scott Bakula
2.) Sub-Commander T-Pol - in her female Vulcan outfit
3.) Ensign Travis Mayweather - in his Starfleet Enterprise bridge outfit
4.) Lt. Malcom Reed - in his Starfleet bridge outfit

These are the first four action figures created by Art Asylum for the TV series! Check them out, and PLEASE bid if you're interested in them! Thanks!

Here's the link to my auction for them:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160632711618&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Next, is the first set of four action figures from the last Star Trek movie, "Star Trek: Nemesis". They are:
1.) Captain Jean-Luc Picard - in his Starfleet Enterprise Bridge uniform.
2.) Lt. Commander DATA - in his Starfleet Enterprise Bridge uniform.
3.) Viceroy - Shinzon's "right hand man" played by Ron Pearlman (Hellboy) in his makeup with a large staff.
4.) Shinzon - Capt. Picard's clone and enemy played by the up and coming actor Tom Hardy (Inception, and "Bane" in the upcoming "Dark Knight Rises".

Here's the link to my auction for them on eBay now:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160632711122&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

All of my toys come from my personal collection. These are "M.O.C." and come from my "smoke-free" home. Please help me out if you're a Trekkie/Trekker like I am, and you want these figures. Thanks again! :wave

Back