Deadpool is coming on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am hoping for a pf,if they do comiquette he won't have fabric clothing...if they make a comiquette,like punisher it's a pity..deadpool has so cool uniform..i think sideshow will understand and make the pf..

You can say that again about his uniforms. I just hope that they would decide on the newer DP uniform, with the big center piece in is chest. A comiquette would not do him any justice. I still would wonder what pose they would pick, because it just seem like most dynamic pose has already been done as from cover art. The only way that I would get a repose is only in PF form.

Last edited:
what a f^^^^^g picture !!!i want this for the statue..do you hear sideshow????

deadpo16.jpg

is that yours???so many cool ideas for the statue pf!!skiman talk to sideshow..i dont want them make the mistake and make a diiferent pose of deadpool...

Yea I'm going to send off a copy to have printed in poster size once we move to the new house.

Something about this pose is just boring!

Or should I say that pose would be boring for a PF Deadpool.

Last edited:
yeah I want one like yours:naughty I totally forgot though, did you have it done or did you do it yourself? Either way it looks great!!!! Have you posted pictures here or just at SF?

Nah, haven't posted those pics here, and I probably want post them here until it's completely done.

Sorry that I missed your post on this the past couple of days.

guys,tdb on the es means to be decided???if no please tell me what it means..:angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil

Back