Deadpool is coming on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would Love eithera dead pool comiquette or Pf(prefered) 1/4 scale based on A.Olivettie's art!

yeah!!the problem is that when they confirm it we have to wait too much for preordering,, in most of them...

yeah!!the problem is that when they confirm it we have to wait too much for preordering,, in most of them...

That is true, but I feel glad that at least Sideshow is making a 1:4 scale Deadpool! I am sure Deadpool will sell out fast because of his popularity! :banana

That is true, but I feel glad that at least Sideshow is making a 1:4 scale Deadpool! I am sure Deadpool will sell out fast because of his popularity! :banana

in my opinion.deadpool has one of the best uniforms in marvel!!hope i get one!!

i would like to see for the exclusive change of guns..or some extra swords in the hands!

dp210.jpg

I would go for Change-O-Head for EX. Just hope Sideshow is going to do Priority Pre-order for Deadpool EX.

change o head is something usual for sideshow..i hope they surprise us with something better!!yeah,priority pro is a must if i have some chances to have it..if it comes with the newsletter..bye bye deadpool:D:D:D

change o head is something usual for sideshow..i hope they surprise us with something better!!yeah,priority pro is a must if i have some chances to have it..if it comes with the newsletter..bye bye deadpool:D:D:D

LOL oops That was my typo. I meant to say hope Sideshow is not going to make PPO for Deadpool Since I miss their PPO all the time.

LOL oops That was my typo. I meant to say hope Sideshow is not going to make PPO for Deadpool Since I miss their PPO all the time.

i miss the newsletter all the time!!!so,look what we are doing..if it's priority
pro i will order it also for you..if it's newsletter you will order it from me:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

^^^ definitely. Hmmm.... Maybe they could do a chang-0 head and arm so he's holding his head in one of his hands. I'd like something like this, but with him holding a gun or sword in one of his hands.
1z3rvjp.jpg

If Sideshow is making a Deadpool PF, I hope it is going to be a museum pose. If Sideshow is making a Deadpool comiquette, then I hope it is going to be an action-packed Deadpool!

^^^ definitely. Hmmm.... Maybe they could do a chang-0 head and arm so he's holding his head in one of his hands. I'd like something like this, but with him holding a gun or sword in one of his hands.
1z3rvjp.jpg

nice pic!!this pic tell us a lot about deadpool's madness i think!:D:D:D

i miss the newsletter all the time!!!so,look what we are doing..if it's priority
pro i will order it also for you..if it's newsletter you will order it from me:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I will have more chance pre-ordering the exclusive stuff from Sideshow if they release it on Thurs afternoon instead of PPO in the morning. Hope I will be able to order the Exclusives for Deadpool and Thanos when the times come! :naughty

I will have more chance pre-ordering the exclusive stuff from Sideshow if they release it on Thurs afternoon instead of PPO in the morning. Hope I will be able to order the Exclusives for Deadpool and Thanos when the times come! :naughty

tha's what i am hoping too!!

Back