Deadpool is coming on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt matter which format, it will rock, I dont mind having two different 1/4 Deadpool's :cool:

i think averone also has one in his updated collection thread, if it's the same one your thinking about.
looks awesome, along with some of the other customs he has also.

*off to look at pred's thread now*

Yeah I don't visit the Show Your Shelve as much as I should... Gonna hang there a lil bit tonight.

no interest.Hate the character.

i agree.. deadpool= snore

Ditto. :monkey3

I still don't understand his popularity. :confused:

I tried to read his book when Gail Simone was on it cause I'm a huge fan of her but I just couldn't get into the character.

Wolverine + Spiderman - Originality = Deadpool

Correction.

deadpoolequals.jpg

Liefeld even confirmed that he patterned him after Deathstroke.

Since Deadpool is so popular, I hope Sideshow will give Deadpool a large edition size. Deadpool @ 1:4 scale will sell out very quickly. I find the Bowen one too small.

Bowens Deadpool is a bad a$$ sculpt. I love mine. However, a SS comiquette of Deadpool.....BRING IT!!!

I actually hope they make Deadpool in a static pose (non action).

All you haters need to leave and go on cheering for the cajun card player and the other whiney x-men.

i love deadpool!!i think that it has one of the best characters in marvel!!i love his madness actually!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

I would Love eithera dead pool comiquette or Pf(prefered) 1/4 scale based on A.Olivettie's art!

Back