Deadpool is coming on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have confirm that is on the list..probably a comiquette...i think after gambit they will make a ph and then probably deadpool..

One thing for sure is that we may see Thanos next year since we saw the sneak! I just cross my fingers to hope that Sideshow is making a light-up exclusive version and no PPO for this bad boy please.

One thing for sure is that we may see Thanos next year since we saw the sneak! I just cross my fingers to hope that Sideshow is making a light-up exclusive version and no PPO for this bad boy please.

i think thanos will be up about mid february...

So why are you being greedy with your deadpools? lol Just kidding. Do you have a picture of your collections?

Yes, I have posted my collection room in the show your shelves section. That was my room when I first started into this satue collecting. I think at the time of the post I was like two months into buy statue. Since then the room as taken on a great transformation for my statue collection. Now, I just use that thread for posting pictures of some of the statues that I have added to my collection. I was going to wait another year and post a revamped room gear for my statue collection.

Here is the link if you want to take a peek!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54291

Yes, I have posted my collection room in the show your shelves section. That was my room when I first started into this satue collecting. I think at the time of the post I was like two months into buy statue. Since then the room as taken on a great transformation for my statue collection. Now, I just use that thread for posting pictures of some of the statues that I have added to my collection. I was going to wait another year and post a revamped room gear for my statue collection.

Nice Wolverine vs Sabretooth Dio.

Dang you have a lot of sports in your collection, I haven't finished it through just yet though...

Dang you have a lot of sports in your collection, I haven't finished it through just yet though...

Yeah, but that was then now it's pretty much 45% statues and 55% sports. With the sports slowly becoming a minority. Some of the sports stuff I will keep on dislay, but a good amount will be stored away.

I was sure that you had seen my room atleast on the other forum.

DPOOL9_2nd.jpg

Back