Help a fellow collector determine the value of theses statues ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack00

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys, I haven't been here alot in the last couple of months and I am completely out of the loop for the value of statues anymore. Sadly, for monetary reasons, I can no longer pursue this hobby/passion and I have to let go of my statues, which I love.
The statues in questions are SS premium format Skaar, Capt. America Ex and Deadpool Ex.
I am the original owner, been displayed in glass display ever since I got them, smoke free house, and have all the boxes. No defects on any of them and been taken of like they were my kids.
I looked around on ebay to see the value but the prices are all over the place.
So, like the title say, can you help me pin point their value so I can put them on sale ?
This isn't easy, but hopefully when things get better I will be able to be a collector once again.
Let me know, your help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• Skaar3.jpg
    Skaar3.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Skaar 2.jpg
    Skaar 2.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Skaar1.jpg
    Skaar1.jpg
    669.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capt 3.jpg
    Capt 3.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Capt 2.jpg
    Capt 2.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capt 1.jpg
    Capt 1.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 0
  • deadpool 2.jpg
    deadpool 2.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 0
  • deadpool 1.jpg
    deadpool 1.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 0
I typically look at completed listings on eBay and find the sweet spot for it selling. You always have to discard the outliers, but if you focus on completed listings that sold you should get pretty close. I also like to start with a higher end of the range "buy it now" but allow offers...

You might be able to get around 800 for that deadpool, it's a great piece

Yeah, I thought I would get alot more, at one point it was selling on ebay for 2000+
But there's been so many other DP pieces in the past couple of years heh.

I saw a couple for 1k+ but they were new. You could chance 900 and see if you get a bite

I find that pricing it well, breaking even or just above it you're able, on a good "like new" piece will sell quicker.

On something that's really special or in demand you could get more, have really good photos because that ALWAYS helps.

Back