Deadpool is coming on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I tell ya....I bought into the hype for that movie.....

While worth a watch once......definately not a keeper and definately not a classic which will be watched every Halloween.........

Stupid hype made me purchase the Blu-ray :banghead:banghead

:horror I loved it!! And will watch it along with Charles Brown every Halloween!! :banana

Is that sam from Trick r Treat???

I just watched that movie because a fellow freak said it was cool. I watched it tonight after work. :rock

img_5659.jpg

I would Love eithera dead pool comiquette or Pf(prefered) 1/4 scale based on A.Olivettie's art!

I prefer Deadpool PF too. A.Olivettie drew a great Deadpool and I hope Sideshow will figure a way out to make a fabric costume for Deadpool PF.:gun

cable-13.jpg

Don't need it, getting my own personal 1/4 scale Deadpool made up, but with that being said I still would get another Deadpool to add to my Deadpool collection! No matter who made him Sideshow or Bowen.

Don't need it, getting my own personal 1/4 scale Deadpool made up, but with that being said I still would get another Deadpool to add to my Deadpool collection! No matter who made him Sideshow or Bowen.

fro sure! Sideshow will make an amazing Deadpool because bigger scale comes with bigger details! Deadpool PF FTW :gun

I prefer Deadpool PF too. A.Olivettie drew a great Deadpool and I hope Sideshow will figure a way out to make a fabric costume for Deadpool PF.:gun

cable-13.jpg

Yaeh.. that DP is awesome. I loved how he's still in the Future! :lol

Weather he's a PF or Not doen't bother me... he will be in my home if done good.

They need to make small cut's/wounds into his costume.

honestly they could do 3 or 4 completely different Deadpools and I'd buy them all!!! I'm hoping for a LSB as well.

like the dp of the picture.hope we have more news from dp the next weeks..:banana:banana:banana:banana

I don't doubt for one second that Sideshow will produce an amazing Deadpool when the time comes.

Right on, IronLungs!

It will be fantastic if Sideshow gives swords and pistols to Deadpool. Please don't do a PPO for Deadpool Exclusive. I want an exclusive Deadpool so bad!

277929-11796-deadpool.jpg

yeah I want one like yours:naughty I totally forgot though, did you have it done or did you do it yourself? Either way it looks great!!!! Have you posted pictures here or just at SF?

I'm very interested in seeing what pose they would pick for him. I think that it would have to be a PF. Especially if they decided to do a pose that I already have. Seeing Deadpool in some real clothing would just be out of this world.

Just based on previous Marvel pieces, I'm sure we'll all be blown away by Sideshow's Deadpool.

I'm very interested in seeing what pose they would pick for him. I think that it would have to be a PF. Especially if they decided to do a pose that I already have. Seeing Deadpool in some real clothing would just be out of this world.

i am hoping for a pf,if they do comiquette he won't have fabric clothing...if they make a comiquette,like punisher it's a pity..deadpool has so cool uniform..i think sideshow will understand and make the pf..

Back