Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the best term I've ever seen for those retards.

Seeing what Capcom has done, will get a Dino Crisis 4 and the Raptors are going to use AKs and RPGs :lol

:horror:monkey4

It wouldn't surprise me. Capcom just doesn't get it. :cuckoo: Plus, this news scares me.... RE has no hope left.

Yeah I think RE will never come out of it's vegetative state. I have no faith in Capcom and I never will again.

I wasn't planning on buying this game, especially being an Xbox "exclusive". Sorry Capcom. :moon

They just put all their eggs in the Xbox basket and from face value Xbox is going to be a failure :lol

I'm sure the Capcom fanboys will purchase the Xbox just to play this game and support Capcom. :lol

While I'm on a rant with their freakin' IPs, Monster Hunter. I honestly don't know why they keep giving the US the handheld and Wii crap. There does exist a PS3 and 360 version of Monster Hunter! But only in Japan, where online gaming isn't as prevalent as it is in the States. Doesn't make a lick of ****ing sense, does it? That's Capcom for you.

I can't believe how far Capcom has fallen. They used to be one of the most respected companies out there.

I can't believe how far Capcom has fallen. They used to be one of the most respected companies out there.

mayweather-money.gif

I seriously can't wait for Capcom executives trying to figure out what went wrong and blame "Excessive Outsourcing" or poor marketing. :rotfl

mayweather-money.gif

I seriously can't wait for Capcom executives trying to figure out what went wrong and blame "Excessive Outsourcing" or poor marketing. :rotfl

That was their bull**** excuse for the DMC massive failure :lol

No one wanted to play that ****ty emo reboot.

Knowing Capcom they'll port this game to PS4 to make up for sales and make fans buy it so the game can go back to its "roots". Just like Revelations.

Knowing Capcom they'll port this game to PS4 to make up for sales and make fans buy it so the game can go back to its "roots". Just like Revelations.

At this point, knowing Capcom, they'll inexplicably make all of their titles Dreamcast exclusive to appeal to the Phantasy Star fans. It just makes perfect sense :cuckoo:

I see your point. It's very bland looking. But when I talk cartoony, I meant the combat. It was very slapstick and silly and I just think that doesn't mesh well with a zombie game. But, that's Dead Rising's schtick.

I think I'll wait for Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 4. :slap:nana:

Back