DC Universe Online

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the bottom line is that the monthly fee kinda forces you to play the game during every free moment in order to feel like you're getting your money's worth. I'm the kinda player who likes to take it easy, alternating between 3 or 4 different games at a time so as not to burn myself out on any one in particular.

I guess the bottom line is that the monthly fee kinda forces you to play the game during every free moment in order to feel like you're getting your money's worth. I'm the kinda player who likes to take it easy, alternating between 3 or 4 different games at a time so as not to burn myself out on any one in particular.

Yeah then it prob isnt worth it. I never play more then one game at a time. So, Ill be focusing fully on this game for a good long while.

Maybe a break for finish the last few % of AC: Brotherhood. That's iffy though...9 times outa 10 if I stop playing a game I never go back to it.

Thats fine but hopefully can understand why people like me who started to get quite tempted turned away at the price. When you buy a game and play the crap out of that game and the online parts for for the same price (then factor in other games) I think you can see why.

What they offer free for one month is good but after that not so much. My ps3 games are free each month (though you get what you pay for in some aspects) and my 360 is $5 a month per game if it was one game. Then you factor in all the games I play for it and it gets real cheap real fast.

Some people don't get the point of MMO's i think. Anyways, just not that huge of a DC fan for this. Gonna wait till free trial.

Until then bring on TOR. Now that's an MMO TO DO WITHOUT HESITATION.

Some people don't get the point of MMO's i think.

I'm pretty sure I'm one of those people. Many of the "missions" seemed utterly pointless. I felt I was going to work, rather than saving the world. When I cite my complaints about the game, people usually just say "Well, that's what an MMO is."

I guess it just isn't for me. :monkey2

Ok. I've been psyched about this game since I've heard about it but now that I've actually stopped to think about it I've realized there's only the online part of the game (MMO I got it). I've never ever played an MMO game because I'm not a real big gamer. I've played my PS3 a total of 8 months and I've had it for about 2 years now. Is this the kind of game I would enjoy playing? I love DC Comics and I would love to make my own hero and such but I'm afraid that my skills wouldn't be up to par with the other MMO players out there. Just so you know I suck at COD and have never played a game to completion.

Gahhhhh!!!! It's been installing for 2 and a half hours on my PS3 now!!!!

I just want to play :gah:

So I'm new to MMO's, but so far I am loving this game. There is nothing cooler than tearing up Gotham with other folks and checking out all their cool character designs.

I'm struggling however. For the first few hours I was decimating every enemy I came across, but now I've been sent to take out the Scarecrow and its getting really hard.

Should I be going elsewhere to level up before I try or is it a case of enlisting help from others?

So I just got the game and I can't play it. It downloaded and then its telling me that all worlds are down for maintenance or something like that. Is everyone getting this message?

^^Yeah I read on another forum that they are trying to fix some problems that have been having on the servers. There was something wrong with the Microphones not working in game so I guess they are trying to correct that. I'm hoping to get this game tomorrow, but I'm sad that I can't create a Green Lantern type of character.

^^Yeah I read on another forum that they are trying to fix some problems that have been having on the servers. There was something wrong with the Microphones not working in game so I guess they are trying to correct that. I'm hoping to get this game tomorrow, but I'm sad that I can't create a Green Lantern type of character.

I thought I read that your character can join the GL Corps at some point...

what kind of characters can you make?? I was hoping to make a GL character too...

So I just got the game and I can't play it. It downloaded and then its telling me that all worlds are down for maintenance or something like that. Is everyone getting this message?

It's called server maintainence. And will happen most likely the same time every week. Standard in MMO'S.

Ahh. I'm brand new to MMO's . How about this one. Is anyone else having loading problems now? My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. where it has DC Universe Online on the upper left and a character on the right. My game gets up to that and stops. It just sits there while the game logo shimmers. UGH I'm getting frustrated. I wanna PLAY!!!!

Ahh. I'm brand new to MMO's . How about this one. Is anyone else having loading problems now? My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. where it has DC Universe Online on the upper left and a character on the right. My game gets up to that and stops. It just sits there while the game logo shimmers. UGH I'm getting frustrated. I wanna PLAY!!!!

no problems here

Back