DC Universe Online

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few friends that are on the Crisis server so I'll be on that one. I'll probably go with a Hero at first, and create a quick villain to try later.

~~Apparently the servers are down for maintenance again.

I haven't started on this yet but do you fellas think it'd be better to play later on than waste time & money sitting on my ass waiting for these maintenance or just go for it?

Dang jasong how do you level up so fast? I still don't know what to do but that's also cause I can't read a single thing on the crappy tv I have. I still have a crappy tv with no HD so the sides of the screen gets cut off and the writing is so tiny caue its a 28 screen tv or somewhere around that.

On another note does everyone here use a head set or do you all just use the built in conversations.

Dang jasong how do you level up so fast? I still don't know what to do but that's also cause I can't read a single thing on the crappy tv I have. I still have a crappy tv with no HD so the sides of the screen gets cut off and the writing is so tiny caue its a 28 screen tv or somewhere around that.

On another note does everyone here use a head set or do you all just use the built in conversations.

i play on my pc so i don't have a problem reading the text. i made a hero with flying, sorcery, & hand blaster powers. so i'm able to heal myself while killing stuff from a good distance away. although i made a villain alt with speed running, brawling, & mental powers and that's pretty fun too...only lvl 7 though.

Anyone else having real problems around the Science Police building in Metropolis?

Crazy lag and enemies appearing and disappearing as you hit them.

it's pretty easy when you have moves/abilities that give you health back...without having to drink a soda to get it back.

I just my ps3 copy up for sale in the sale section. Used once. I have no time to play unfortunately. :monkey2

I just my ps3 copy up for sale in the sale section. Used once. I have no time to play unfortunately. :monkey2

Good luck, that's gonna be a tough sell considering the buyer would need to pony up $15 for their first month, so there really is no advantage to buying used unless the discount is greater than $15.

So with this game is everyone on thesame network? Or are PS3 people playing a different game than Xbox people and PC gamers?

I 'm thinking of getting this for PC. I have an Nvidia 9400GT,AMD dual-core 2.7 ghz processor and 4 gb RAM. Will it be too laggy with these specifications?

I 'm thinking of getting this for PC. I have an Nvidia 9400GT,AMD dual-core 2.7 ghz processor and 4 gb RAM. Will it be too laggy with these specifications?

Try this i use it to check the spec.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

(edit) I forgot to say its a bit funny to run with mozilla but its fine with IE and perfectly safe.

Last edited:
They wouldn't give him his money back because its opened. They'd only offer him a exchange.

They wouldn't give him his money back because its opened. They'd only offer him a exchange.

That's still better than taking the hit he would get selling it used. I'm sure Gamestop isn't giving squat for this game for trade-in value. I bought it at Wal-Mart and they usually give returns/exchanges without hassle.

Hey I'm looking for some freaks to team up with me in the game to beat scarecrow. Anyone wanna play?

Back