DC Universe Online

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely check it out now that it's free but I'm unsure that will eventually lead me to purchasing their "Legendary" service.

Okay, so I picked this up for PS3 today because it went to F2P and a local store had the Collector's Edition Box in stock for a mere $47.99. :yess:

But I had no idea it'd take over 3 hours for this thing to authorize and install for the first time! Holy crap! :horror :impatient:

Just a heads up for anyone who is interested. DC Universe went free to play yesterday and if you can find any of the Subway cups that had the Uncharted Beta on them you can use the code through Subway's website to get a free month of Legendary status.

Anyone playing this??
I tried playing with a buddy last night and we had an awesome time. Free to download and free service, win!!

I only wish they gave us a few more character spots.

Anyone playing this??
I tried playing with a buddy last night and we had an awesome time. Free to download and free service, win!!

Ive been playing this casually for about a week now when my kids are on my xbox.... very impressed considering it was free to download and play... im actually enjoying it.

Ive been playing this casually for about a week now when my kids are on my xbox.... very impressed considering it was free to download and play... im actually enjoying it.

Yea, the missions are nothing special. But i love the universe and the comic cutscenes are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Yea, the missions are nothing special. But i love the universe and the comic cutscenes are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Ive been loving the cutscenes as well, i consider it my reward after completeing stuff ive only really experienced the one after killing the monkey guy with flash...(sorry my knowledge of the dc universe is small but growing) But looking forward to seeing alot more.

Anyone playing this??

spend 10$, get access to green lantern characters, and you get 4 more character slots for a total of 6. it's worth it.

Ive been loving the cutscenes as well, i consider it my reward after completeing stuff ive only really experienced the one after killing the monkey guy with flash...(sorry my knowledge of the dc universe is small but growing) But looking forward to seeing alot more.

I think you mean Gorilla Grodd. Yea, I am not a huge DC buff either, but I find the game very inviting for people like me who are new to the universe. I particularly liked the tour missions that allow you to explore Gotham and Metropolis. It really pulls you in.

Just bought this game, and found this thread only today after I bought it.
Here in the Philippines, 12Mbps connections are not 'standard', so I have been downloading the Game Assets for 2nights now (8 hours each night this weekend) at 2Mbps. :(

The screen says 8GB total of Game Assets but I saw in the earlier threads that it's 15GB. Is there another 7GB to download aside from this state I'm downloading?

b4c21d01-87b1-3cef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I downloaded this game a little over a week ago and I've been having a blast with it. It's been a long time since I've played a game that has gotten me this immersed. Love both the Metropolis and Gotham areas. I really liked how they mention some comic details too such as Bane breaking Batman's back and Superman's death at the hands of Doomsday.

Ok, no thanks to WiTribe Philippines' crappy 2Mbps connection (never reaches 2Mbps), I am
now down to just 1GB of Game Assets to download.

Can't wait to play this!! The wait to download those 8GB was excruciating!! :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back