DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Is there anything else coming down the pipeline right now aside from the Jokermobile and a couple of expression packs? What's the next likely event/time they'd announce something new?
Other than those you mention nothing else, the next event for DCC will be toyfair 2018 in February.

Ok looks like the video is working now, you can check the review for the batcave.

Yes, it's finally up! I just saw it.

Thanks for share the video :D
Interesting fact: Alfred is sculpted by Tony Cipriano. Correct me if I'm wrong but is the first time whe hear his name in this line... Maybe he's the one who will finish doing the last characters we miss. :)

Yes, that name is new for me, it was Irene and Gentle Giant the ones who made the figures. But you like the Alfred figure? It's like there's something off with his eyes and eyebrows

Yes, that name is new for me, it was Irene and Gentle Giant the ones who made the figures. But you like the Alfred figure? It's like there's something off with his eyes and eyebrows

It doesn't look terrible but not also spectacular. I don't like how the arms are sculpted and he seems to have giant hands.. He looks a bit weirdo and the eyes are strange like you said, but near to Batman looks cool. I just wonder why he have no stand... I mean they gave us stands in the Batmobile set where you don't need it and here nothing.. I don't get the point in this... :/ Plus those decals looks terrible IMO. Anyway it always was a pass for me, the max I would pay for this set is 50$ but I don't even have the space for it so it's not a problem for me xD

I just wonder why he have no stand... I mean they gave us stands in the Batmobile set where you don't need it and here nothing.. I don't get the point in this..
You mean his character stand with the turnaround? he has one.
Batcave-Playset-With-Alfred28__scaled_800.jpg

edit i checked the review again it looks like he forgot to mention it.

Yea, that shiiit is definitely not worth more than $100 srp lol

Honestly kind of upset that this is the only way to get Alfred. I'd understand it if they made him part of a multi-pack in order to keep him from peg warming, but making him exclusive to a $140 display set is pretty crazy.

Honestly kind of upset that this is the only way to get Alfred. I'd understand it if they made him part of a multi-pack in order to keep him from peg warming, but making him exclusive to a $140 display set is pretty crazy.
Yeah, this thing is like $184 including tax.....if you get it from your local comic book store as opposed to BBTS. I was watching the review earlier and was like "you're telling me Alfred doesn't come with a stand?!?" But I was figuring the guy just droped the ball on that by not showing it of. I picked mine up today (used a 25% off coupon) and felt so goddamn ridiculous buying it. The girl was like "you have a place to put it?" - yeah, on a wall shelf that's a foot deep🙄. I mean, uhh....my local store basically pushed it on me and called to tell me it was in the other day - simply because I asked them a few weeks ago when they'd be getting it in. I don't know man.....all I can say is I would have felt a hell of a lot better if it was under $100. It's like because I go there a lot and they know me I felt obligated to buy it. Like if I didn't get it they'd never hold anything for me again.

No matter what DCC does, we'll still get upset and complain about it. Then we get the figures "in hand" and opinions change from "this figure looks hideous" to "now that I have it, doesn't look that bad"... and all goes full circle till the next release. I for one, really look forward to getting the Batcave in my display.

Also, this now shows that the Two Face design behind Irene's convention panel in Mexico City IS the BTAS Two Face made by Cirpiano. (Someone must've made a mistake in DCC's PR and sent a prototype they shouldn't have.) Hope they don't cancel the line before officially showing him and hopefully a Scarecrow figure.

Yeah, this thing is like $184 including tax.....if you get it from your local comic book store as opposed to BBTS. I was watching the review earlier and was like "you're telling me Alfred doesn't come with a stand?!?" But I was figuring the guy just droped the ball on that by not showing it of. I picked mine up today (used a 25% off coupon) and felt so goddamn ridiculous buying it. The girl was like "you have a place to put it?" - yeah, on a wall shelf that's a foot deep🙄. I mean, uhh....my local store basically pushed it on me and called to tell me it was in the other day - simply because I asked them a few weeks ago when they'd be getting it in. I don't know man.....all I can say is I would have felt a hell of a lot better if it was under $100. It's like because I go there a lot and they know me I felt obligated to buy it. Like if I didn't get it they'd never hold anything for me again.

Try paying $300 like it is in Australia.

Also, this now shows that the Two Face design behind Irene's convention panel in Mexico City IS the BTAS Two Face made by Cirpiano. (Someone must've made a mistake in DCC's PR and sent a prototype they shouldn't have.) Hope they don't cancel the line before officially showing him and hopefully a Scarecrow figure.

Wait, what's this now? Can you elaborate on this a bit? Was there accidental quasi confirmation of BtAS Two-Face at some point?

DCC seems to have pushed their unboxing back a month. I wonder if they'll tease anything like they had originally planned for Batman Day?
eb82da68522482b938da0b5077945e37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

why dont you just make an Alfred yourself?

Well I've got it and I love it! So happy to have an Alfred figure (he's my favorite character in the show). It is big.. but in my opinion, it's just more toy to love.

I’m hoping for Two-Face as much as the next guy but I fail to see how Alfred and the Batcave confirm anything. That image they displayed behind Irene Matar looked nothing like a poseable action figure. It looks too stylized for even a conceptual figure and doesn’t demonstrate any possible articulation points. Just because it’s Two-Facr done in a BTAS style doesn’t mean it’s part of this line.

Wait, what's this now? Can you elaborate on this a bit? Was there accidental quasi confirmation of BtAS Two-Face at some point?

Not really. The link nachobat provides below shows what was displayed behind Irene.

The guy who designed that two face is called Stefan, right? https://d_stefan.artstation.com/projects/oB2ez

Yes exactly. Stefan Djukic not Tony Cipriano.

For record I believe BTAS Two-Face is coming eventually but I don’t believe that image shown behind Irene Matar months ago has anything directly to do with it.

You need to find a new LCS if possible, if that's the way it is. You should never feel obligated to buy something you don't want. You especially shouldn't have to worry about them not holding items for you because you simply passed on something you never requested to be held in the first place. Sounds like shady ass business to me.

I’m hoping for Two-Face as much as the next guy but I fail to see how Alfred and the Batcave confirm anything. That image they displayed behind Irene Matar looked nothing like a poseable action figure. It looks too stylized for even a conceptual figure and doesn’t demonstrate any possible articulation points. Just because it’s Two-Facr done in a BTAS style doesn’t mean it’s part of this line.

Not really. The link nachobat provides below shows what was displayed behind Irene.

Yes exactly. Stefan Djukic not Tony Cipriano.

For record I believe BTAS Two-Face is coming eventually but I don’t believe that image shown behind Irene Matar months ago has anything directly to do with it.

As I said before, Irene told me in that event that she didn't get more orders to sculpt figures, she wasn't there in behalf of DCC and she wasn't responsable of that banner behind her stand. None of the artists, actors, illustrators or guests bring banners for their stands.

Back