DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

From that recent question and answer session, it really seems like Two-Face, Scarecrow, TNBA Penguin, Gray Ghost, and maybe even Bruce Wayne are in the works. That's essentially my main want list (although I'd love a TNBA Mad Hatter and Bruce Wayne as well), so I think this line is going to end up feeling really complete for me.

There are always others I'd love to see (Red Claw, Ninja, Lock-Up, etc.), but this line has already exceeded my expectations. It's set to pass the only other universe DCC went so deep into, the Arkham games. And it's certainly given us vehicles I never anticipated. (Jokermobile?!! Batcave!!!) That's more than I thought they'd do, so it's hard to really be too disappointed by this line, even as it is currently.

From that recent question and answer session, it really seems like Two-Face, Scarecrow, TNBA Penguin, Gray Ghost, and maybe even Bruce Wayne are in the works. That's essentially my main want list (although I'd love a TNBA Mad Hatter and Bruce Wayne as well), so I think this line is going to end up feeling really complete for me.

There are always others I'd love to see (Red Claw, Ninja, Lock-Up, etc.), but this line has already exceeded my expectations. It's set to pass the only other universe DCC went so deep into, the Arkham games. And it's certainly given us vehicles I never anticipated. (Jokermobile?!! Batcave!!!) That's more than I thought they'd do, so it's hard to really be too disappointed by this line, even as it is currently.

I agree with every word.....but it has been so nice fleshing out a real Gotham city with this line. The fact that we got Bullock and Gordon is what dragged me in to this line. Characters beyond the usual Bat menagerie. I could go on picking up C listers for a good while longer. But you are right, DCC has delivered and some with this line. The G'damn Batwing still amazes me.

My only real want, beyond what is apparently in the works, is a HARDAC Batman. Always wanted that Robot Batman as a kid. Really surprised it wasn't one of the heads in the expression pack. Would make for a good multipack variant at this point.

(although I'd love a TNBA Mad Hatter and Bruce Wayne as well),

I SO need a TNBA Mad Hatter!!! And some others characters from that season like Calendar Girl, Gordon, Bullock, Montoya and villains like Clayface, Farmer Brown...

I agree with every word.....but it has been so nice fleshing out a real Gotham city with this line. The fact that we got Bullock and Gordon is what dragged me in to this line. Characters beyond the usual Bat menagerie. I could go on picking up C listers for a good while longer. But you are right, DCC has delivered and some with this line. The G'damn Batwing still amazes me.

The fact they managed to get us both a Montoya and Bullock is fantastic. It would have been dream come true for me to have this line as a kid. Very happy to own it now.

I still want Sid the Squid, and I'll never stop asking for him.

My only real want, beyond what is apparently in the works, is a HARDAC Batman. Always wanted that Robot Batman as a kid. Really surprised it wasn't one of the heads in the expression pack. Would make for a good multipack variant at this point.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't include that head in the expressions pack. You'd think that'd be an obvious choice. The HARDAC episodes are great.

I still want Sid the Squid, and I'll never stop asking for him.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't include that head in the expressions pack. You'd think that'd be an obvious choice. The HARDAC episodes are great.

They are/were probably saving the head for a full on Hardac Batman single figure.

My comic shop in Australia has the Batcave listed for this Wednesday!!!

Finished my Jet Black Batman Returns TAS Version! :D Just need to paint better a couple of joints and it's done. It doesn't look so terrible. I just had to remove the black paint from his cowl, my room is already dark and it wasn't visible at all with all that black everywhere!

P_20171021_123252.jpg P_20171021_123145.jpg

xD I've also bought a Street Fighter SHF Ryu chinese bootleg figure and tried his hadou-ken effect for Freeze's ice gun. What you guys think? :D It's not bad IMO

P_20171021_125955.jpg P_20171021_130026.jpg

Wow, blebble! I really like that custom batman! He looks great! I want him.
Clever use of effects for Mr. Freeze too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, blebble! I really like that custom batman! He looks great! I want him.
Clever use of effects for Mr. Freeze too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! :) It's a pretty easy custom to do! If I've did it anyone can xD

Good job my friend blebble :clap

Grazie! :D E al diavolo chi si arrabbia se scriviamo in italiano hahahah xDD

This guy was my stand in for HARDAC as a kid (Power Vision Batman):

powervisionbatman.jpg

When not lit up, he had these empty, robot-like eyes that suited my purposes. Always wondered why Kenner didn't try to make an actual HARDAC Batman figure. I'd love for DCC to do a play set with the large HARDAC and a robot Batman.

On wednesday 25 Batcave will be released..hope to receive it soon (one week) with a shipment from UK. :yess:

What legitimate Batman variants are collectors interested in? By "legitimate" I'm talking about things seen on screen in film, on TV, or on the web and in the comics tie-ins, not Kenner concepts. For me it's:

HARDAC Batman (both BTAS and TNBA flavored DC All Access short)
Retro Batman (Mask of the Phantasm)
Strange Days Batman (From the 75th anniversary short)
Batman Beyond (Bruce in the suit)
"Legends of the Dark Knight" Batman (Sprang influenced)

I'm leaving out ones from Justice League (like Justice Lord Batman) since we're not quite there yet but I'm sure there are others from the show that I'm missing.

What legitimate Batman variants are collectors interested in? By "legitimate" I'm talking about things seen on screen in film, on TV, or on the web and in the comics tie-ins, not Kenner concepts. For me it's:

HARDAC Batman (both BTAS and TNBA flavored DC All Access short)
Retro Batman (Mask of the Phantasm)
Strange Days Batman (From the 75th anniversary short)
Batman Beyond (Bruce in the suit)
"Legends of the Dark Knight" Batman (Sprang influenced)

I'm leaving out ones from Justice League (like Justice Lord Batman) since we're not quite there yet but I'm sure there are others from the show that I'm missing.

Would love to see these, but once all main rogues are done for the BTAS and TNBA lines. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the number of BTAS Batmans I already own. (Funny they haven't forced as many on the TNBA line.)

Would love to see these, but once all main rogues are done for the BTAS and TNBA lines. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the number of BTAS Batmans I already own. (Funny they haven't forced as many on the TNBA line.)

Technically TAS has only had one Batman costume in this line. TNBA offered three Batman variants; the basic figure, the Anti-Fire Suit Batman, and the Dark Knight version from "Legends of the Dark Knight."

So while the figure from TAS has been offered on a single card, in the Mask of the Phantasm 2-pack, with the Bat Signal and Deluxe Batmobile, and in the Expressions set, it's still the same costume. But yeah, that's still a lot of Batmans!

1st in-hand pics of the Batcave!
e9a7c5370a4e7a139e3d0d8c90b363d4.jpg
a9240627909cebf481ab8f4f83308410.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back