DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

However I dont understand why DCC made a so long neck. Incredible , if I watch laterally all the heads on the body, Batman looks like a kayan indigenous :slap f3a10202a63b724806c8dd7e92936d3f.jpg

You didn't scratch up the neck of the cape, exposing the blue plastic underneath? The ball peg didn't pop out into the head? Must have lucked out then because the single card Batman head isn't meant to come off and it certainly isn't easy without heat.

And the MOTP cape is glued to the neck, so.

The Mask of the Phantasm Batman cape is not glued down. At least not on both versions I have (1st release w/non painted teeth & 2nd w/painted teeth). I popped off the heads/capes with a hair dryer for those, the regular release and the Batsignal one with no issues at all.

I'm wondering how "The Review Spot" got the Legends of the Dark Knight 3-pack last week; when it's being released this week. Even though they're telling everyone it's available right now at there local comic book store....misinformation. I'd say they got an early sample from DC Collectibles to review..but that guy is known for reviewing stuff that's been reviewed a hundred times already. But anyways, I'm very much looking forward to that Batman figure.

The Mask of the Phantasm Batman cape is not glued down. At least not on both versions I have (1st release w/non painted teeth & 2nd w/painted teeth). I popped off the heads/capes with a hair dryer for those, the regular release and the Batsignal one with no issues at all.

You used Hair Dryer. Is almost the same as Hot Water. I did use nothing to warm the figur up. only pulled the heads off with my hands and nothing more.

So it looks like they're making a new animated movie in the Bruce Timm TNBA style called "Batman and Harley Quinn". Awesome news!! :D And no doubt DC Collectibles will jump on this too.

There's not much info, but here's a link to the news source: https://www.toonzone.net/forums/thr...-thread-spoilers.5555551/page-2#post-85176501

View attachment 332143
I saw and it looks cheap, not in the same level of TNBA, OK, it's just va screenshot but Batman's design looks weird.

I saw and it looks cheap, not in the same level of TNBA, OK, it's just va screenshot but Batman's design looks weird.

Agreed. Nightwing looks even worse. It looks like it would be from a Batman X Phineas and Ferb crossover haha

Looks a lot like JLU Batman but with shorter ears on the cowl.

Looks a lot like JLU Batman but with shorter ears on the cowl.

Yea I thought the same. Nightwing looks like a damn goof though lol. I just hope they get Arleen Sorkin to come back as Harley, and if not, Hynden Walch. Can't stand Tara Strong's Harley, it ruins the character for me lol

Like everyone here my preference would be BTAS, but I like TNBA too so I'm excited about this. Sure, it looks like the same cheap animation they've been using for all their recent animated movies, but it is what it is. I'm just happy to see the Timmiverse back again! :D

I hope the story is good, cuz after the mystery of Batwoman... :/

I hope the story is good, cuz after the mystery of Batwoman... :/

I liked Mystery of the Batwoman. It was just a fun little story, not meant to be anything heavy or definitive like Mask of the Phantasm and Return of the Joker.

I liked Mystery of the Batwoman. It was just a fun little story, not meant to be anything heavy or definitive like Mask of the Phantasm and Return of the Joker.
Yeah, there's no way this is gonna be that.

My biggest gripe with Mystery of the Batwoman was replacing Paul Williams with David Ogden Stiers. Williams Penguin was just perfect. Also, no need to replace Henry Silva as Bane. I know it may have been scheduling conflicts, no fault of the producers, but the voice actor recasting always bugged me.

You used Hair Dryer. Is almost the same as Hot Water. I did use nothing to warm the figur up. only pulled the heads off with my hands and nothing more.
Oh man..just some elbow grease huh. Wow, lol - I think if I tried that I would mess it up. Yeah, the only time I use the boiling water/ice water trick is to straighten out swords and such. Oh and when the heads on action figures have that shiny indentation from the plastic tray; dunk the head in boiled water to get rid of it.

So is anyone getting the Legends of the Dark Knight 3-pack this week? Just wondering if anyone is a fan of that animated style Frank Miller Batman.

So is anyone getting the Legends of the Dark Knight 3-pack this week? Just wondering if anyone is a fan of that animated style Frank Miller Batman.

I would rather have the golden age sprang styled Batman and Robin.....that said this looks a fun set and yes I can se myself picking it up :)

Back