DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Depending on which video you watch, Kiniry either says you'll have to make your own backdrop or that they're still trying to figure out a way to include it.

Optimism!

I think they will include something, they just don't know how will the packaging look like so they can't say for sure.

We still haven't got a true official answer. One source from D.C. Collectibles says yes, the other says no.

Can you try asking this question or making this statement in another way. I'm not sure I understand. Something was lost in translation. Do you mean you heard that the Batcycle will come out? If so, I haven't heard anything official on that either.

Sorry....

Yes i heard that batcycle come out

Depending on which video you watch, Kiniry either says you'll have to make your own backdrop or that they're still trying to figure out a way to include it.

Optimism!
Jim Fletcher said "make your own." Kevin Kiniry said it would come with a backdrop, but they were trying to figure out exactly how to do it.

I hope DCC will do a headsculpt like Diamond Select did, looks freakin' awesome!

I hope DCC will do a headsculpt like Diamond Select did, looks freakin' awesome!

Me too! That bust has an amazing sculpt.

And I do hope DCC includes his sickle from the episode "Trial", because he doesn't have any proper weapon besides that sickle!
Scarecrow.jpg

Also, am I the only one who's always found that crow Kenner gave its Scarecrow to be a cool accessory?
I know he never had one on the show, but I think it suits the character very well.
DCC won't give him one, as they stick to the show... But, YES, I'll display my future Scarecrow with Kenner's crow.

5055512_qdqmahxy.jpg

Heads up for UK collectors!! B&M stores have restocks of animated figures along with some new additions to the stores for £7.99. Found Catwoman, Scarecrow, Nightwing and Mat Hatter

0fccd3182d7cdf3612e4cf3a9252fdda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Optimism!
Seriously...
After the cardboard jail they are giving us for the Rogues set, they can't tell me they can't just make the backdrop part of the box this thing comes in. Some minor assembly required.

Sorry....

Yes i heard that batcycle come out

Not a problem.
I haven't personally heard anything about the Batcycle even being planned for a future release yet. So no Batcycle at this time.

Dude can you pick up few Catwomans for me? I will check at ToysRUs tomorrow but if they don't have maybe you can help out?

Dude can you pick up few Catwomans for me? I will check at ToysRUs tomorrow but if they don't have maybe you can help out?

I only saw 1 there today. I'll be visiting a store closer to where I work tomorrow hoping to see other characters (looking for Harley and Batgirl). Let me know And I'll see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went there and pick up The Riddler for 9.99£ but they didn't have anuthing else (jusy Ivy and Robin) If you see Catwoman I would like 2 for customs if possible :D thanks!

Has anyone contacted BBTS about the Batman Beyond and Girls Night Out packs?

I received an e-mail stating both would arrive at the end of the month, and they usually arrive and ship around the 23rd of each month.

(I'm a toy junkie waiting for hix fix! Have mercy BBTS!)

Has anyone contacted BBTS about the Batman Beyond and Girls Night Out packs?

I received an e-mail stating both would arrive at the end of the month, and they usually arrive and ship around the 23rd of each month.

(I'm a toy junkie waiting for hix fix! Have mercy BBTS!)
Why don't you contact them?

I never buy from BBTS anymore,they take forever to get stuff in,I got my BB set from Dreamland Comics last week.

Also, am I the only one who's always found that crow Kenner gave its Scarecrow to be a cool accessory?
I know he never had one on the show, but I think it suits the character very well.
DCC won't give him one, as they stick to the show... But, YES, I'll display my future Scarecrow with Kenner's crow.

5055512_qdqmahxy.jpg

That would be a cool accesory! I really don't care if accessories are from specific episodes or not (I pose Nightwing wit escrima sticks, so show-accurate.. LOL), the important thing to me is to have in-character accessories. A black crow would be very cool to pose with Crane! I quote the idea :clap

Just went there and pick up The Riddler for 9.99£ but they didn't have anuthing else (jusy Ivy and Robin) If you see Catwoman I would like 2 for customs if possible :D thanks!

And that Riddler is for the collection or for a custom? I'm courious to know what character you can create from Nygma! :D

I never buy from BBTS anymore,they take forever to get stuff in,I got my BB set from Dreamland Comics last week.

I'm not sure when is the last time you ordered, but they charge Sales Tax now for Florida orders. So unless its something rare and sold out everywhere and I must have it, yeah BBTS and I are done.

I'm not sure when is the last time you ordered, but they charge Sales Tax now for Florida orders. So unless its something rare and sold out everywhere and I must have it, yeah BBTS and I are done.

Yeah I noticed that the other day when I was looking to buy something,goodbye BBTS!!!

Heads up guys, for those interested in the Rogue's 5 pack. DCBS got it on pre-order for $119. Plus shipping, I'm paying total of $126. Cheapest price around. That's $20 for each figure = $100, plus essentially the packaging for $19. Or if you go by the new retail price at $25 a figure, you're getting the special packaging for free. Not too shabby at all.

Back