DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

DC Collectibles posted a photo of Batman and Robin on the Batcave diorama. Looks like Batman fits in the chair pretty good! :D

IMG_3464.JPG

I don't agree with what they sell.....They sell the bat computer with Alfred, not the Batcave.
The Batcave would be the computer, a suit room, a small lab and the Batmobile platform.

I don't agree with what they sell.....They sell the bat computer with Alfred, not the Batcave.
The Batcave would be the computer, a suit room, a small lab and the Batmobile platform.

Well maybe they will sell another Batcave set with some of those things in it.

And what's your issue with it? The BTAS batcave was pretty empty-- the computer was the main feature. I don't even remember a "suit room". This was the obvious choice.

Heads up guys, for those interested in the Rogue's 5 pack. DCBS got it on pre-order for $119. Plus shipping, I'm paying total of $126. Cheapest price around. That's $20 for each figure = $100, plus essentially the packaging for $19. Or if you go by the new retail price at $25 a figure, you're getting the special packaging for free. Not too shabby at all.

which one is DCBS ?
Thanks for the heads up, that's a much better price than what the suggested retail is

And what's your issue with it? The BTAS batcave was pretty empty-- the computer was the main feature. I don't even remember a "suit room". This was the obvious choice.

Sorry...batsuit room

I hope they make the batmobile fron batman beyond ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just one vignette. If it sells and there's enough interest, I have no problem imagining one or two more featuring light-up costume and trophy cases, an armory, a garage, maybe even a giant penny.

I'd rather see these things made than any more Batcave stuff.

IMG_6263.JPG
IMG_6264.JPG
IMG_6265.JPG

Heads up guys, for those interested in the Rogue's 5 pack. DCBS got it on pre-order for $119. Plus shipping, I'm paying total of $126. Cheapest price around. That's $20 for each figure = $100, plus essentially the packaging for $19. Or if you go by the new retail price at $25 a figure, you're getting the special packaging for free. Not too shabby at all.

Did they charge you when you placed the order or when it's ready to ship?

Did they charge you when you placed the order or when it's ready to ship?
You can pay whenever you want to between now and when it's released. I just paid for TNBA Riddler and Catwoman on Tuesday even the I ordered them back in September 2016. I posted about the Rogues set being available for preorder at DCBS about 3 weeks ago when it first went up. At the time I said you have about a month to edit or cancel your order. After that you are committed. They don't like to do cancellations after that window has closed. At this point you might have about a week left to place your order before it's no longer available for purchase though them. So don't wait too long. Don't be expecting to order these in the middle March because they won't even appear on the site by then. The only hope would be if they had to be resolicited for another date like the Girls Night Out set was. And the window for canceling and editing will close soon too as they should soon be moving to preorders for next month.

*Edit*
Ok I just went into my account for reference and it literally says:
"Orders marked with a Editable Order icon can be edited through 2/28/2017. After 2/28/2017, only product additions are allowed."

You can pay whenever you want to between now and when it's released. I just paid for TNBA Riddler and Catwoman on Tuesday even the I ordered them back in September 2016. I posted about the Rogues set being available for preorder at BBTS about 3 weeks ago when it first went up. At the time I said you have about a month to edit or cancel your order. After that you are committed. They don't like to do cancellations after that window has closed. At this point you might have about a week left to place your order before it's no longer available for purchase though them. So don't wait too long. Don't be expecting to order these in the middle March because they won't even appear on the site by then. The only hope would be if they had to be resolicited for another date like the Girls Night Out set was. And the window for canceling and editing will close soon too as they should soon be moving to preorders for next month.

*Edit*
Ok I just went into my account for reference and it literally says:
"Orders marked with a Editable Order icon can be edited through 2/28/2017. After 2/28/2017, only product additions are allowed."

That's compelling info. Do they take PayPal? :D

In the B&M I work in we had the aforementioned figures along with Bane and Killer Croc. I haven't seen Batgirl or Harley yet unfortunately.

Back