DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

SING . . . SING!

LOUDERRH!

Speaking of movies, who would you like to see as Poison Ivy and Catwoman in Gotham Sirens?

Good question... uhmm..
Erin+Cummings+Long+Hairstyles+Retro+Hairstyle+8mq7KOddSTBx.jpg
Ivy - Erin Cummings
olivia-wilde-fox-image-campaign-photoshoot-uhq-01.jpg
Catwoman - Olivia Wilde​

Update*
Cejaman posted Batman Beyond Pack review. Enjoy ;)

I enjoyed Batman & Robin. It's not a "favorite", but the designs for the costumes & vehicles are great and it was overall a fun movie, which is what it aimed to be.

Bat-nipples? Bat-credit card? Bright colors? No thanks,IMHO, it's up there with Forever as the worst Batman film ever!

Bat-nipples? Bat-credit card? Bright colors? No thanks,IMHO, it's up there with Forever as the worst Batman film ever!
I think I can honestly say it is the worst movie I've ever been to see at the theatre. Although Daredevil is in the running as well.

Batman Forever convinced me to not see Batman & Robin in theaters. Burton's reimagining set a darker tone but he took too many liberties for my taste. Schumacher made toy commercials. He was actually a great pick but they pushed him in the wrong direction. I still long to see a Batman movie that respects the source material. Nolan has come closest and the jury's still out on Affleck's.

All I remember thinking back in the day was, "Why the hell aren't they putting Dini in charge of films?! The cartoon folks get it!"

When is that BTAS expansion pack releasing..got to make sure I don't miss it

does anyone have dc collectibles batman vs robin talon, or son of batman deathstroke and robin I wanted to see scale compared to batman animated figures from dc collectibles

So question. If I wanted to sale my collection of these. Should I sale them as a lot or individually? I hate to think about individually ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've sold off most of the ones I originally thought I wanted and as a lot is the best way to go.

As a personal experience and recommendation, as a lot if better, for me it´s something like i keep all of them or i sale all of them.

I hate EBay. Can You guys recommend somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a sale thread in this forum.

Got my Batman Beyond set from DCBS yesterday. It's a pretty nice looking set. The only thing I would have done differently is just make those wings just one solid piece. The hinges look kind of wonky. All three figures look pretty good otherwise. Bruce is an A+ He looks much better than the early prototype pics we were shown months ago.

Sorry for the spam guys but I've randomly found this on YT and I have to share it... Any hardcore batman fan will understand :D

Something just dawned on me watching the full video- I wonder if Bruce Timm drew inspiration from Mister Snow Miser when he designed the BTAS Joker?

Something just dawned on me watching the full video- I wonder if Bruce Timm drew inspiration from Mister Snow Miser when he designed the BTAS Joker?
Lol "Mister J Miser"
Maybe so. They look like they could at least be cousins.
Boy and could you just imagine the Joker's take on that song?
"I'm Mr. Joke Miser, I'm Mr. Fun. Beat you with my crowbar, Paralyze your daughter with my gun!"

Boy and could you just imagine the Joker's take on that song?
"I'm Mr. Joke Miser, I'm Mr. Fun. Beat you with my crowbar, Paralyze your daughter with my gun!"

Bars lol

My set should be arriving soon and those wings will never see the light of day,what the hell were they thinking? Not even remotely show accurate,complete waste of plastic,they could've included more batarangs instead.

Back