DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I've been thinking about a batcomputer all week. I actually started sketching one that uses dramatic pictures of the action figures on the screen.

In light of this latest 5-pack, I wouldn't be surprised if the next vehicle is either the Police Blimp or Police Van.

View attachment 317711

You should share your sketches here, they sound awesome! :)

I can really see them doing the Batcomputer (with chair). It's a great contender for a large light-up item. But we need Alfred around the same time too. I'd love to get some shots with Batman sat on the chair, and Alfred dusting the computer :lol

The blimp I'm not so sure of... If it were accurate to the show, then it would have to be absolutely massive! I'd buy one of those SWAT vans though if it came with some SWAT cops!

Actually Ace seems kind of short to me too. :/

Old Wayne looks pretty cool, I like the sculpt. I just wonder why they don't paint the mouth line.. :/ on human figures should be a must imo. Terry looks fine to me. He's a teenager afterall, not a man. :D

Old Wayne looks pretty cool, I like the sculpt. I just wonder why they don't paint the mouth line.. :/ on human figures should be a must imo. Terry looks fine to me. He's a teenager afterall, not a man. :D

This.

Plus, Terry's shoulders match Grayson's. So they have the same height.
That's how you check if people have the same height, by their shoulders.

The difference is their necks and heads sizes. But they are different people, so.... I don't see any problem???

This.

That's how you check if people have the same heights, by their shoulders.

The difference is their necks and heads sizes. But they are different people, so.... I don't see any problem???

yeah, in the comparison with all the figure is fine to me. What impress me more is that he have ANKLE PIVOT. Thanks DCC, finally! xDDD Who was last figure with that articulation?? I don't even remember.. xD

John? lol
Sorry, just amused at the same comments being there lol

Haha yea. I scrapped my FB a long time ago and just stuck a random name on it, since it doesn't let you delete it permanently. Had to find my old password just to tell that guy he was an idiot lol

Beyond set looks pretty decent. Those wings though... pretty hideous lol. Now I have to figure out where I'm going to display these guys

So does anyone know the official srp of the Beyond set? Some places say $65, but a lot say $55

yeah, in the comparison with all the figure is fine to me. What impress me more is that he have ANKLE PIVOT. Thanks DCC, finally! xDDD Who was last figure with that articulation?? I don't even remember.. xD

That depends on the ankle pivot articulation you're referring to.

Up and down articulation: Talia

360º-turn articulation: Clayface

In and out articulation: Mad Hatter

I can only tell for BTAS figures. I don't buy TNBA.

That depends on the ankle pivot articulation you're referring to.

Up and down articulation: Talia

360º-turn articulation: Clayface

In and out articulation: Mad Hatter

I can only tell for BTAS figures. I don't buy TNBA.

I assume he means the rocker that Bats, Robin, OG Catwoman ect have

This.

That's how you check if people have the same height, by their shoulders.

This is a bit of a weird angle, but the top of Terry's head should be around Bruce's mouth or nose. The figure's height is fine.
Terry%20McGinnis%20and%20Bruce%20Wayne_zpsmzpkdaxs.jpg

Doesn't such rocker allow in and out articulation? That's the same one Mad Hatter has.

This is a bit of a weird angle, but the top of Terry's head should be around Bruce's mouth or nose. The figure's height is fine.
Terry%20McGinnis%20and%20Bruce%20Wayne_zpsmzpkdaxs.jpg

Yes, and the guys over on TNI didn't pose Bruce leaning forward like he should. Otherwise, Terry's head would meet Bruce's mouth, I suppose?

LMAO, Haven't seen Terry unmasked in years. I remember people saying I look exactly like him, except for the hair, as I'm blond. :lol

Doesn't such rocker allow in and out articulation? That's the same one Mad Hatter has.

Yes, and the guys over on TNI didn't pose Bruce leaning forward like he should. Otherwise, Terry's head would meet Bruce's mouth, I suppose?

LMAO, I haven't seen Terry unmasked in years. I remember people saying I look exactly like him, except for the hair, as I'm blond. :lol

Honestly I have no idea. I haven't played around with Mad Hatter since the first time I posed him lol

The podcast is on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/43.-christmas-joker-kevin/id964103963?i=1000379188434&mt=2
No. 43, "Christmas with the Joker"

Clock King (user) mentioned such podcast because Kevin said, during the interview, that they have no plans for a Clock King figure as of now.

In the podcast, Kevin didn't say anything about releasing multi-packs, but he did mock Hasbro's multi-packs from the late 90s/early 2000s. Very hypocritical, if you ask me.
You seem to take all of this a little personally.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Listening to that podcast mentioned earlier. Just listening to it, you can infer that Grey Ghost, Bruce Wayne and Mr. Myxpitlik are probably coming :) At this time, Montoya wasn't announced yet and when asked about her, he almost gives away that she's coming. Hardac Batman was talked about! I love Hardac Batman!

exactly :D
I don't know how most of you guys pose these figures but since these are action figures, not statues, i prefer dynamic poses, it's usless to have a collection of posable figures and just put them all in the same static "hero pose"... Without these rockers/pivot (or whatever is the name) is impossible to balance these figures in dynamic poses. I've hear complains about Zatanna ankles because are too small for that articulation but actually TNBA Batgirl or even Harley which have very thin ankles have it. Imo is just about lazyness and money. I was sure this Terry figure won't have it but as I saw in the video it have it in a pretty decent way so kudos to DCC for that. :D I really don't care about the wings xD Ace is a better accessory.

Back