DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I listened to the podcast with Kevin again a few days ago, and I couldn't work out if his 'maybe' for Two-Face was a coy 'wait till Toy-Fair' maybe or a 'no plans yet' maybe.

I listened to the podcast with Kevin again a few days ago, and I couldn't work out if his 'maybe' for Two-Face was a coy 'wait till Toy-Fair' maybe or a 'no plans yet' maybe.
I interpreted it as the latter.

The final wings are more dynamic. The simple hinge on the prototype looks like it'd be restricted and prone to breaking. As ugly as I think the final wings are, I can't think of a better way to engineer working wings.

Maybe we'll get a Batman Beyond Expressions pack with a variety of portraits and sculpted wings more for display than play.

That's how you check if people have the same height, by their shoulders.

leaving.jpg

this screenshot make it simple :D Bruce is way bigger

Nightwing never appeared in that series so we can't suppose Terry was same height ;)

I never said Terry should be as big as Bruce. I was just surprised at how small he looked, even next to a character who's also supposed to be 5' 10" tall. Are inches shorter in the future? :lol

I'll be throwing those wings in a box or drawer never to be used.

Yeah, those wings are rough. They've got plenty of play value but not much display value. I'm hoping for an Expressions pack that includes sculpted wings more for show. I'm glad they're removable.

this screenshot make it simple :D Bruce is way bigger
View attachment 317944

Nightwing never appeared in that series so we can't suppose Terry was same height ;)
Yes but wait, Terry did wear Nightwing's mask once in that episode where he had to fight the Batman Beyond costume. And THAT is how you tell whether two people are the same height, if they can both wear the same size mask!

;)

Pfft. You guys are so wrong. Everyone knows that height is measured by the diameter of one's ***hole, divided by their shoe size and multiplied by their age.

Did we ever figure out what those "pieces" stickers meant on the top right corner of most blisters? None of them seem to correlate with the number of pieces inside the packaging.

RiddlerContents.JPG

exactly :D
I don't know how most of you guys pose these figures but since these are action figures, not statues, i prefer dynamic poses, it's usless to have a collection of posable figures and just put them all in the same static "hero pose"...

True, saddly, these figures are not that good to give them cool dynamic poses

Pfft. You guys are so wrong. Everyone knows that height is measured by the diameter of one's ***hole, divided by their shoe size and multiplied by their age.

Totally flawed as it has never been made clear if it is a US size or the EUR number on the shoe. The shoulder is the real measurement but must then be compared to a still of a character on a cartoon from 25 years ago that you feel you are closest in height to give a definitive height.

I never said Terry should be as big as Bruce. I was just surprised at how small he looked, even next to a character who's also supposed to be 5' 10" tall. Are inches shorter in the future? :lol

LOL guess not xDD I didn't know about the "official" height about the character. Pretty sure DCC ignore it too, they base figures from the artworks and stuff I think. To me Terry looks fine but I understand why you can say is too short ;)

Yes but wait, Terry did wear Nightwing's mask once in that episode where he had to fight the Batman Beyond costume. And THAT is how you tell whether two people are the same height, if they can both wear the same size mask!

;)

hahahaha you got a point sir :D

Is 5' 10" the height established for old Bruce Wayne according to the cartoon or in the comics?

5023b5474314d512efa9f30ebddc72d0.jpg

I'd say Terry is definitely too short, but that's also because Bruce is way too big. Look at him compared to BTAS Batman. He looks like a much larger scale. People don't generally get bigger as they get older.
0de842dd8ff6c5c18c394f040a32fde8.jpg

Back