DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Guys I would like to ask something. I bought the Batmobile. It is a beautifull piece but how do you freaks clean that thing? What are you guys using for it? As nice as it is it is basically a dust and fingerprint magnet. Also the way I see it...it can easily scratched if I am not carefull.

A few photos. I just love it. I feel like I am a kid again. Sorry about the quality:yess: :panic:

View attachment 301853
View attachment 301854
View attachment 301855
View attachment 301856
View attachment 301857
View attachment 301858

Swifter dusters work like a charm

Crazy how big the box for the Batwing is! IMG_9735.jpg

Thanks! It was pretty fragile in places but it didn't break. : )

It seems nearly impossible to get those narrow lines at his shoulder. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mind if I use that photo for the background on my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you- by all means, go right ahead! I'm honored. : )

Keep it in the box like I do.

Hehe! No chance. I don't like to keep my collection in boxes. Where is the fun in that?

Swifter dusters work like a charm

Thanks! I will try that than.

Crazy how big the box for the Batwing is!View attachment 301918

Looks great and also I just saw the video about the Batplane. I want to buy it so badly but I just don't have the space for it. It's so freaking big.

I'm surprised it's not bigger. Clearly some assembly is required. Fuselage/Left wing/Right wing in parts perhaps?

Probably, like the batwing from kenner.

The deluxe Batmobile makes the grey areas on the regular version look that much more toy-like when they're side by side. I may have to take a rattlecan of Tamiya Gunmetal to the grill and wheels of my regular version. Not going to buy it twice, couldn't care less about having yet another Batsignal.

The deluxe Batmobile makes the grey areas on the regular version look that much more toy-like when they're side by side. I may have to take a rattlecan of Tamiya Gunmetal to the grill and wheels of my regular version. Not going to buy it twice, couldn't care less about having yet another Batsignal.

It IS a toy though.

Is Bullock, Talia, Joker, Firefly, Fire suit Batman all out now? If so, I'm gonna go hunt them down this tomorrow.

Is Bullock, Talia, Joker, Firefly, Fire suit Batman all out now? If so, I'm gonna go hunt them down this tomorrow.
Only Anti-Fire Suit Batman and Firefly so far. Some of the others are supposed to be coming in about 2 to 4 weeks.

Back