DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

It should be the same Joker tas 1:1, no fixes at all. Am I right?

In hand finally!

I wasn't going to buy this but I changed my mind :wink1:

Looks great but have a feeling that red on Harley's nightie could cause a lot of paint botches when you see it at the speciality store and comic shop. Might be hard to find a perfect one

Nice pics Whakojacko. They look great together. Just wish they had fixed her arms and made the head a little bit smaller (quite the melon she has there!)

Nice pics Whakojacko. They look great together. Just wish they had fixed her arms and made the head a little bit smaller (quite the melon she has there!)
Thanks. Yeah she has the New Batman Adventures head instead of the Animated Series head. Too bad it wasn't the NBA Joker too.

That's great Whakojacko!!! It's nice to see something from this line finally released again!!! I may have to go see them at my LCS and decide to get a set also!

Thanks. Yeah she has the New Batman Adventures head instead of the Animated Series head. Too bad it wasn't the NBA Joker too.

Whakojacko, your display looks really nice, can you post a shot of the whole thing? Where did you get those plastic cases?

Thanks for the close-up photos, Whackojacko!

This Joker has a sharper paintwork than the original. The work on the teeth is better and cleaner.
Plus, the shade of the colors is lighter - which is more accurate to the show.
In all, the finish on this Joker is better. So, I'm all in.

Digging Harley in lingerie. Love the face and smile.
The head might be TNBA style, but it fits the BTAS family anyway and, frankly, it's more gorgeous.

So, in all, to me, this 2-pack is a win.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I showed these photos to a friend of mine and she noticed their hands too, and said "loved the way the hands are posed". :lol

Congrats again, Whako!

She so beautiful.

Love the body. Them hips, though.
Love the face. The smile, though.

A huge improvement over the single-carded BTAS Harley, hands down.

Can't freaking wait for the regular-clothes TNBA Harley.
I collect only BTAS figures, but I'll use TNBA Harley as BTAS. Much, much better.

How easy has it been to find this line at comic shops/ physical stores?

Are the figures well stocked?

In my experience at my shops, the animated figs are best to grab the week they come out, if not the day they come out (depending on the character)
A good majority sell out before the day is done. My shop only ever gets around 4 of each fig though. 2packs and deluxe sets they only ever stock like 2. The only ones that have stuck around my shop for months is 1 batgirl, 1 of each Robin, a few Creeper and a few Scarecrow. Everything else is always gone within the week. I try to get there right at opening if I can, so I can have my pick between all of what they have and find the best paint apps

Congrats again, Whako!

She so beautiful.

Love the body. Them hips, though.
Love the face. The smile, though.

A huge improvement over the single-carded BTAS Harley, hands down.

Can't freaking wait for the regular-clothes TNBA Harley.
I collect only BTAS figures, but I'll use TNBA Harley as BTAS. Much, much better.

Don't you think the regular TAS has better proportion to stand with joker? The TNBA seems to have a big big head.

Don't you think the regular TAS has better proportion to stand with joker? The TNBA seems to have a big big head.

No way.
The regular TAS Harley is way too thin and short next to Joker, which is one of the tallest figures in the TAS line.
The TNBA Harley will be more curvaceous and taller. Will look better next to the Joker.

This Harley in lingerie is already more proportional next to Joker, IMO.
Not only my opinion, but the reviewers in the unboxing videos have already noticed that too.

Back